Datsun Car Show and Swap Meet at Superior Nissan

Man Washington sucks we never have anything like that around here, I quit!

I do agee, we never get just a casual get show, cheap lots of cool rides, freinds and just hangin....we need to get this going up here. I am sure we could get a nissan dealer up here to help us out. When Mini Truckin was real big up here in the early to mid 90s the club I was in use to get together at a stereo shop and just show off the trucks it brought in foot traffic for the shop. I figure that if people are into new Nissans, they would apprecite some nice classic rides...Any dealership ideas???? or is this just not a workable deal.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the location sucks weenies

:lol:

there are worse places...but not many :mellow:

The only thing that would be a problem is getting a dealership to go along with the idea.

we used to be able to meet at the nissan HQ for swapmeets 2-4 a year. now its in TN, where there probably isnt a datsun owner at all.

What we NEED to do is get in contact with each other, by location.

I think that was the idea behind that map sticky.

But it isn't very user friendly.

If we had friends with a common goal we could RELY on,

it would be MUCH easier to keep our own vehicles up and running.

Share knowledge,

expertise,

parts,

Fun.

I have a hard time accepting I am the only one on this forum within a 60 mile radius.

i was gearing up for this show when i realized that i've been to a datsun show here in the past and the location sucks weenies, so i'll have to rethink

Why would you say that...Superior Nissan is right off the 60 FWY (in fact from their parkin lot you are lookin up on the FWY)...area is really pretty nice...and for some of you guys that are into Nostalgia stuff...just east of the dealer on the same road is a place called Frisco's Diner...looks like an old 50's style diner and all the waitresses are on roller skates, short skirts, etc...... and it is a ball to just watch the goings on.....C-Ya there

Why would you say that...Superior Nissan is right off the 60 FWY (in fact from their parkin lot you are lookin up on the FWY)...area is really pretty nice...and for some of you guys that are into Nostalgia stuff...just east of the dealer on the same road is a place called Frisco's Diner...looks like an old 50's style diner and all the waitresses are on roller skates, short skirts, etc...... and it is a ball to just watch the goings on.....C-Ya there

yeller, i'm talking about the parking lot, not the frwy convenience ;)

cramped enough area as it is, a car show compounds the problem

datsuns are scattered all over with new nissans, customer cars, etc.,

titan trucks on either side of my roadster ... yikes ... car salesmen ... :eek:

yeller, i'm talking about the parking lot, not the frwy convenience ;)

cramped enough area as it is, a car show compounds the problem

datsuns are scattered all over with new nissans, customer cars, etc.,

titan trucks on either side of my roadster ... yikes ... car salesmen ... :eek:

I see your point as well.............guess we will make the best of it huh?...they do have the date and a blurb about the car show on the Monster Message sign next to the freeway almost right in front of Superior Datsun (Nissan?)...(Hey Datsun Dreamer (Jason) have ya seen that yet?

Hey what the heck........I just realized that is the old Puente Hills Datsun place....DOH!!!!

I see your point as well.............guess we will make the best of it huh?...they do have the date and a blurb about the car show on the Monster Message sign next to the freeway almost right in front of Superior Datsun (Nissan?)...(Hey Datsun Dreamer (Jason) have ya seen that yet?

Hey what the heck........I just realized that is the old Puente Hills Datsun place....DOH!!!!

Damn Ron ya gettin old or what?

dang! whoever remembers old puente hills datsun must be old :lol: