Datsun Car Show and Swap Meet at Superior Nissan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it was a great turnout. I had prior obligations this weekend. I can't wait to bring a little 610 color to an event like this. Shes getting bodywork (re-work...grumbles...) as we speak. I visited her on Friday, and she looks sexy :D.

I'm doing some long range planning. When is the next show here in SoCal? Will there be another Eagle Rock?? I *might* be ready by then, and if not, I'll add to the ranks at Canby for sure!

Burabuda: I didn't know you were coming to the show! Is that "odd rotating glass" a car belonging to someone we know...

Edited by zerow
Looks like it was a great turnout. I had prior obligations this weekend. I can't wait to bring a little 610 color to an event like this. Shes getting bodywork (re-work...grumbles...) as we speak. I visited her on Friday, and she looks sexy :D.

I'm doing some long range planning. When is the next show here in SoCal? Will there be another Eagle Rock?? I *might* be ready by then, and if not, I'll add to the ranks at Canby for sure!

Burabuda: I didn't know you were coming to the show! Is that "odd rotating glass" a car belonging to someone we know...

Eagle rock November 30th.

directions to Eagle Rock,how to get there......................:D

210 west, Can't remember the exit but I'll get it. if you want to cruz together we can meet up at the same place as last Sunday. And go from there.

^210 --> 134 Figeroa exit.

good times. ill have my pix up in a few days.

this is me on the way...mulholland hwy (past the rock store)

_SPH6831

Thanks. hang

Eagle rock November 30th.

610 will nowhere be near done. No way, not this time, unfortunately. Wasn't it in the beginning of the year, or is it always near Thanksgiving??

Wasn't it in the beginning of the year, or is it always near Thanksgiving??

what? when youd be back on the road? :lol: (im in the same time frame :rollseyes: )

there have been 3-4 swap meets annually there. theyre still looking into a larger spot, but this spot is (conviently)nice.

what? when youd be back on the road? :lol: (im in the same time frame :rollseyes: )

there have been 3-4 swap meets annually there. theyre still looking into a larger spot, but this spot is (conviently)nice.

I'm looking at having her ready for my birthday (end of February). Her registration comes up due in April, so I won't get hammered by fees.

hey, if the shell is at least painted, it'll look great as a resto in progress display :D

Oh, she'll be painted...But you know my theory on rolling chassis Datsuns at shows. Not so cool... I want her done and done right. No shortchanging.

non-op=$15, no recurring annual fees.

that sounds demotivating... get it back on the road :D

Waaaay past non-op, brother. Sometime after high school I paid my fees. I think back then it was $10, could be wrong. Best investment (next to the parts car) that I ever made for the sedan. She wasn't "gettin' the girls" like she used to. I started dating a gal who was into physical fitness, and sadly me ol sedan took the lack of attention to heart...

Guest jaimesix

Sorry for my absence guys. I learnt about the show on Sunday the 9th at 9pm while calling Zerow to learn about the status of his ride.:(

Since my PC's internet disconnection, I have lost track of important things I used to be on top of.

My 610 will be ready to give your 610 company ( Zerow's). Coming along.

Jaime.___________________________________________________________

nissanshowwillow002.jpg

Action shots from last sunday.

nissanshowwillow003.jpg

That's pretty cool if you look close you can see wicked jester in the mirror. And the red 620

nissanshowwillow004.jpg

nissanshowwillow009.jpg

Chris & Robert chillin. With Duncan's 1200 in the back ground

Edited by datrod