WTF is with people?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Fucken people are idiots. We all know that everyone has a Datsun story and wants to tell you about it. Well this guy tells me he had two pickups.

Dude: 'A 73 and a 76'

Me: ' cool you had 620's too'

Dude: 'no that's not right, 620 is a wagon'

Me: 'This is a 620'

Dude: ' no, I used to wrench on these, 620 is a wagon'

Me: 'This is a 620'

Dude: 'Okay' ( in a shine you on but at the same time showing you I think You don't know what your taking about tone)

At this point I'm ready to ask this guy if he's seriously telling me I don't know what fucken model truck I own.

But I inform him

Me: 'There is a 610 wagon and 610 coupe. I know guys who have them'

Dude: 'oh' But not 'oh I see. Sorry for treating you like an idiot'

Then he says,

Dude: 'I had a 84 4x4 too, sweet truck'

At least he got that one right

Oh sorry this was Mike's rant. Fuck those guys to for cutting your tree down. Just do a lot of load yard care early in the morning right next to the property line, but just on your side, to fuck with them. But don't retaliate now we don't want you going to jail right before the shows

• Like 2

I haven't decided if I am the idiot and everyone else is cool or if everyone else is an Idiot.

Well........ I think they are all idiots, n like my Pappy used to say "it takes an idiot to know an idiot, n you are all idiots".......Oh well.

my landlord raises my rent 10% every year , then looks me in the eye and says "how are you my friend?" crocodila smile ( i KNOW it )

"My friend?" OK fucktard. I fantasize about watching you get caught in some industrial machinery and shipped back to Iran in a pulled pork sandwich........." My friend?"  

wtf is it with humans, they are nasty.  

the Renaissance was a result of the black plaque.    JUSTSAYINGFUCKDICK

yo mike , you can have my plum tree, it produces sour crab plums, the crows dont even eat it. blah blah blah..........hey RVD why not make some plum wine and have a party.  suckadick ..........no

I had a bad neighbor (who thank god died) but we had a small dispute over him parking in front of my house in the winter time, and the plow always had to go around his car, and i had an extra 8' of heavy ass plow snow to shovel.

Long story short, I started and idled my superduty diesel flatbed from 6am to 10pm (sound ordinance times), for 3 days in front of his house.  He left me an apology note, and never parked there again.

He was retired and had to listen to that knocking turd all day :)

I was soo waiting for him to break a window or do something, anything...but he caved.

Why not buy your own house?

I have my own house, and a rental. I'm not a dick landlord that raises rent then gives a douche bag smirk and tries to make small talk. I haven't raised me tenants rent since she moved in 3 years ago.

• Like 2