WTF is with people?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this Smoke person we keep speaking of?

And how dare you mention his name!

Oops, I spoke the user name of he who remains unnamed. Spit on my thumb three times to release the Zeitgeist back into the aether.

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-24%20at%204.55.2

Let a pointless thread go passed 5 pages though, and his name always comes up. What's up with that? Proof of Illuminati mind control shit?

• Like 1

I 100% AGREE WITH MIKE, THIS IS BULLSHIT.

My old asshole neighbour did same thing basically with a fence. Didnt ask and tore it down without asking.

As soon as we could afford it we moved. He was an asshole to us every single day, loud parties, and the police don't do shit.

I feel so much better now, good neighbours are hard to find!

Radio

• Like 2

I'm the most perfect neighbor I know. I'm always quiet, or at least quiet when it's important to be quiet, no one has ever complained. I don't socialize with my neighbors, I don't want to hear about their shitty lives, I'm busy with mine and probably why it isn't shitty and worth telling you about, I don't bother them, I don't borrow from them, I mind my own business. Hell I don't even know all their names. One I call the Postie (postal worker retired) I keep my front lawn cut and the front of the house reasonable. I don't have people over. For 25 years it's been, I mind my business you mind yours.

• Like 1

I like that (Mike) thus, "I Liked It!":

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, PEOPLE. Been saying it for years. Apparently, that nephew has never understood nor will ever understand that application in life.

Man... lol

Boundary trees are co owned by both property owners and one cannot remove it unless both agree on it. Hartley vs. Scharper Ontario Supreme Court upheld this recently.

• Like 3

Boundary trees are co owned by both property owners and one cannot remove it unless both agree on it. Hartley vs. Scharper Ontario Supreme Court upheld this recently.

bamboo is eveyones problem tho

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

California version.  True unless the trees are rooted on only one of the property owners land.  Then it is all at the "offended" property owners discretion.  However!  You can trim any branches that encroach over the property line.  Whether this trim endangers the life of the offending tree is up to very expensive lawyers.  After all this is California!  I prefer brush killer spray myself.

I'm the most perfect neighbor I know. I'm always quiet, or at least quiet when it's important to be quiet, no one has ever complained. I don't socialize with my neighbors, I don't want to hear about their shitty lives, I'm busy with mine and probably why it isn't shitty and worth telling you about, I don't bother them, I don't borrow from them, I mind my own business. Hell I don't even know all their names. One I call the Postie (postal worker retired) I keep my front lawn cut and the front of the house reasonable. I don't have people over. For 25 years it's been, I mind my business you mind yours.

Perfect neighbor? Hell I'd cut your plumb tree down just for being so damn boring.

• Like 3