Chopped Bulletside

tangent

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that truck has been in mini truckin i think total height is 34" when laid out, it is body dropped to the doors.. but i know for a fact he hit a manhole dragging and hurt the front bad. but hey if you are a hard core minitrucker the thing drags door.

Shiny!? Shit, show me one truck on this forum that's shiny! We're just pissed that someone wasted a perfectly good truck! I quite enjoy seeing S10's draggin the rockers and doors off, just not a (becoming rare) 620. Especially a long bed at that! (note the sig) When you first started this truck I thought it was pretty cool, minus the fact that you cut the bed sides to fit the enormous tires. But once the top came off and things began coming off of it left and right, I lost my interest. It's kinda like that hardbody that came out a few years ago that was dropped down to the body line. Looked fucking ridiculous, made people look, but it wasn't something I'd wanna own.:(

i could care less about shiny. i think the truck is a cool idea but like Beebani it is sad to see something that is becoming so rare get tore up, but if you are having fun and enjoy it that is all that matters.. welcome to the forums..

p.s. the truck was also the focus of the first Draggits comic strip in mini truckin

WTF is wit all you damn posers and haters. whats the matter it not shiny enough for you. GUESS WHAT that aint what I wanted I like old school building.

My beat up 620 isnt & probably wont ever be shiny..in fact none of my Datsun trucks will ever see paint. I think people here were amazed at how much $$$ you were asking for it. And for the record i dont hate anybdy...not even my x wife :D & the only pose youll see me do is my Macho man Randy savage double bicep...OOOHHH YEAHHH!!!!

My truck is shiny :) one of the few shiny cars I have owned. I to was a huge fan of your truck. I liked it better with the roof though, I live in seattle that's why aka I would only be able to drive it once a year.... :D

Welcome to the forum, is that your only datsun?

I love Ratsuns, I would drive your truck any day of the week! I would just build one a little diferent that's all :) I think that's what everyone is saying.

WTF is wit all you damn posers and haters. whats the matter it not shiny enough for you. GUESS WHAT that aint what I wanted I like old school building.

That's a nice way to introduce yourself to quite possibly the best online community, period. As far as "posers" and "haters" go, spend a few minutes and look through the projects and get a clue as to who you are making such ill-advised comments about.

Your truck looks like it has been SEVERELY abused. That has zip to do with the style in which is was constructed. I'm with the Iceman and others, I would have done a few things different.

No matter what, the truck isn't worth much, if anything at all - because of the mods partially. Most of all, because it is quite clear it has been trashed and thrashed upon.

In summary, cool your tone a little, especially being a new guy jumping on here and "talking out of class" so to speak.

I emailed him and let him know that the truck is a "Bag of shit" and he is bing laughed at here.

It might be good for a Mad Max sequel.

This might have had something to do with with tone... Basicly we had something similar to this the other day where someone went to another forum and got offended. I personally will reiterate, that while I did post the picture because it was such an odity, clearly seeing the old pictures show that is has seen better days.... And Im sure it took alot of time, money, and effort to get it finished, and only a couple well placed pot holes to turn in all to shit... Not my style, Im not even that big a fan of the Bulletsides altogether :eek: there I said it. But to each there own.. fact is "Discretion is the better part of valour." and I just fucked that up by saying that im not a big fan of bulletsides....

Point is./.././. We are supposed to be the nice guys, the helpfull ones..

At least I think so...

I emailed him and let him know that the truck is a "Bag of shit" and he is bing laughed at here.

maybe not the best move to have been made there Dave...

everyone has their opinion and he built a truck that HE wanted...

Most people do what they think is right for their vehicle...

just when it comes time to sell it the poeple who bid on it will decide what it's worth...

wouldn't it suprise everyone if it sold for way more than that??:rolleyes:

cool your tone a little, especially being a new guy jumping on here and "talking out of class" so to speak.

what do you expect when someone emailed him and started talking shit???

Basicly we had something similar to this the other day where someone went to another forum and got offended.

and now it happened here...guess we've just made it to their level...

I personally will reiterate, that while I did post the picture because it was such an odity, clearly seeing the old pictures show that is has seen better days.... And Im sure it took alot of time, money, and effort to get it finished, and only a couple well placed pot holes to turn in all to shit... Not my style, Im not even that big a fan of the Bulletsides altogether :eek: there I said it. But to each there own.. fact is "Discretion is the better part of valour." and I just fucked that up by saying that im not a big fan of bulletsides....

I also don't care for the 620's but there are quite a few that have alot of work and time that's been put into them and I appreciate their good ideas and them sharing them with all of us instead of trying to keep what they've done a secret like some other sites...

Point is./.././. We are supposed to be the nice guys, the helpfull ones..

At least I think so...

Hear, Hear!

I'll try to do my part!