Chopped Bulletside

tangent

Okay...I DID NOT mean to start this up when I emailed Mr Kracker on EBAY.

I was merely stating a FACT!!! that the general consensus on a forum was that the EBAY ITEM.....DATSUN TRUCK....was thought to be....uhhh, kinda garbage.

Mr. Kracker DID NOT have to get onto this forum to defend himself against some UNKNOWN FOES. If I were selling...say my wifes 1986 Ford 4x4 and was delt some shit from FORDS OR DIE MUTHER FUCKER website that said it was crap,well I might email him and tell him I shagged his MOM but to chase him onto his forum??? Don't think so!

Lets DROP THIS. Canby this weekend? Can I go and not be hung?...oh yeah I already am ;>)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok look since airedout don't like my ass!!! Stop looking at it. you had your opinion and it's been accepted but didn't someone once say that rules are made to be broken. And please by all means show me the rule book you HAVE to follow to be considered a mini trucker Yeah it may not look as good as your setup but it works just as good as far as the truck bein torn up you do over 50 bodydrag comps and see how yours looks. Layin frame is one thing but layin door is a whole other world. so you go lay your frame and ill lay my doors and well be alright. Oh and hope you didn't bet to much on me not buildin it BECAUSE YOU LOOSE.

Well Mr Kracker I have to admit I have seen your truck...BEFORE...and I will SAY it WAS BITCHIN....

So lets start over here...Welcome to the board. Can we drop the the whole Ratsun fight here? These are a great bunch of guys and they will give you advice and some of them...HAINZ... will even come and help you with your Datsun. Lets just drop this okay?

Dave consider it dropped but lets keep the constructive critisism goin it will help with the next one Yall Have some damn good ideas and lets face it I was kind of a one man army on this one so were cool dont worry bout it and in case yall are wonderin how the auction is goin I had a guy from a dealership write me and say he would give me pick of the lot for my truck I'm goin to see what he's got tomorrow. and theres three others that are really interested in the truck

I don't say much on this forum but this whole thread was too funny. Having been to alot of car shows (most hot rod oriented) I have seen alot of "rat rods". It seems like there are two camps. There are alot of really talented guys out there who build top notch stuff that looks cool, and functions really well. And it seems like there are a bunch of guys who don't really know what they are doing and just go for the "look" without really engineering it properly and cutting alot of corners. I would have to this truck, from what I have seen, falls into the latter.

green 510 4dr. with rising sun mirror. Yellow/Black Hardbody...Bumble bee/BRE stripes, Big tires. Recently it's been the dime though. Haven't seen your truck around. what part of town are you in? I saw you on i-5 couple of months back heading north over the bridge. Nismopu said he saw you the other day, but he was in the tore-ass.

i've seen your yellow truck i went through the "post pic of your truck" post and found it.. but ya i seen yours like once havnet seen the 510.. i live in orchards but im always goin over to portland.. or the st. johns area or mill plain walmart area some times down on 4th plain by golden skate i take i5, 205, 500, and padden ALOT, whats nismopu drivin???

Not to go against the grain but I like quite like it. I'll admit I liked it more before the roof chop but I can still appreciate what Kracker was trying to achieve by doing it.

Hell, I'd ship to NZ for something different if I could afford it, not that the LTSA would ever let me get it road legal :D

If we all built cars to please everyone else then the sport would never progress, they't be no pioneers to keep it fresh & we'd probably all be driving Civics with neons & pod filters ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DatsuNoob

That is quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen. HAHAHA Dislexic, my girlfriend's ex husband is from Idaho. She says the people there live about 15 yrs behind the rest of our country's population. Like Napoleon Dynamite and shit HAHA. Might be a good place to hunt for old Dattos though :D

• 11 months later...
It took Me a while to find this thread. Look how much heat this guy took!! Can You imagine HIM showing up at a "plastic" show!!!

Good one Mike, I remember this. Can you imagine grinding to a stop and shouting "where's the Datsuns at?":lol::lol::lol: