B210 Rollcall

B2Fresh

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my 1981 datsun 210 wagon, my first datsun found it under an old oak tree for about 450 bucks.  Runs good looked like the guy had been hauling fire wood in it at one point, but it cleaned up well and needs a little front end work. Was 450 a good price.  Thanks for the add

We need more members to post a little bit of info on there rides so we can all enjoy your build or project(s)..

My Datsun is in a storage warehouse until i can get around to shipping it down south or fix the piston rings and take a road trip through europe. 

so not much news from my end. 

My Datsun is in a storage warehouse until i can get around to shipping it down south or fix the piston rings and take a road trip through europe. 

so not much news from my end.

Yeah I hear ya.. mines been down also do to cooling problems but I should have it up and going by next week..

Keep us posted on your ride whenever you get a chance..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone :D 
I'm a bit far behind with my build, but I got most of the parts for a start  B) 

Here is the car as of now  :blush:

2016-09-18%2013.27.51_zps5yhsfvq7.jpg

I'v got alot of parts, and cant wait to assemble it all! 
In the mix I'll try to fit the PB Grill  :rolleyes:  (FishFace), a sheet-metal air-dam and sheet-metal flares  :lol:

PBGrill_zpskmgek93z.jpeg

20160418_215634_HDR_zpsc1vf40go.jpg

I'll keep you all updated when the rust is done (I have a build thread  ;)  )
But there was ALOT of rust and I can't get it past inspection with as much as a pin-hole in the body...

When rust is gone, we will make a test assembly of most things and then strip it for paint and prep, color is going to be gray with orange accents  :huh:

• Like 2

Excellent grill.??

Are you planning to change out the hood and radiator support. Also do you have the correct front bumper to match.?

Nice project..

Yeah Excellent grill :D 

Love the shark-nose! 

We'll try to make it fit. We might be able to get a hood that match-kinda, if not we will have to figure something out. We don't have the radiator support either... but are getting pretty good ad fabricating stuff so we are sure that we'll get past it :-)

We are considering a bumper delete, but we'll mock it up and see  B) 

But also have two other grills ;-) 

2015-12-22%2015.39.51_zpsj3pfyabe.jpg

2015-11-14%2017.25.13_zpsy0wgj5os.jpg

Yeah Excellent grill :D 

Love the shark-nose! 

We'll try to make it fit. We might be able to get a hood that match-kinda, if not we will have to figure something out. We don't have the radiator support either... but are getting pretty good ad fabricating stuff so we are sure that we'll get past it :-)

We are considering a bumper delete, but we'll mock it up and see  B) 

But also have two other grills ;-) 2015-12-22%2015.39.51_zpsj3pfyabe.jpg

2015-11-14%2017.25.13_zpsy0wgj5os.jpg

Look forward to seeing how everything comes out.. also looks like you have everything planed out.