B210 Rollcall

B2Fresh

Don't know why, but man I think the stance on the white ones above is ugly...  the tires barely fit the rims and stick so far out it looks like a 12 year old did it.  (IMO)  To each their own, but man I think it's ugly.

Clean lines, fitting a wheel/tire inside the existing wells with little to no modifications...  that's where it's at.  Maybe a little lower on the stance, a little more aggressive, that's my kinda look.

For example, like the blue 4 door in the pic below you posted.   That's a good looking b210!

Here's a 2dr and 4dr to bring it to the top.
BC3C6D38-6201-49F8-9B8A-8A7EDBB503A6_zps

• Like 1
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

havent been on here in a while. my car is still in storage since moving to spain, but browsing the spanish classifieds i did come across a couple datsuns, thought i;d share them here: 

162685908_1.jpg162685908_2.jpg

http://www.milanuncios.com/venta-de-coches-clasicos/datsun-120-y-ranchera-162685908.htm

advertised as: datsun 120y ranchera, looks like its been sitting for a span, shame its a 6 hour drive from my house otherwise i might have gone and taken a look. 

203756175_1.jpg203756175_2.jpg

http://www.milanuncios.com/venta-de-coches-clasicos/datsun-120y-120y-203756175.htm

rough around the edges but at 890 euros looks quite tempting. 

im wondering though are there many european b210 owners on here? 

Super Jesus, you're in Europe?

Would it be possible for you to get badges and a grill from a B210 aka Sunny or 120Y and ship them to me?

Thanks!

its possible but the logistics wouldn't really work out in your favor. it would first need to be shipped to me and then send over to the us. the cost would be much higher than contacting a seller directly 

i'd suggest joining facebook pages like:  Europe Datsun Parts and Needs. Datsun club Uk or Nissan /datsun Koop & Verkoophoekje (its a dutch page but everyone can speak english) asking there directly would be best. 

i rarely if ever see 120y parts pop up for sale. 

However i do hope to get a trust worthy exporter set up in south africa in the future to get more reliable source of parts, but i have to put that on the back burner for now since i'm working on launching my website. in south africa they sold the datsun/nissan 1200/1400 pickup in vast numbers all the way up to 07. and the 120y was quite popular as well (including the 160z which i hope to get one day).

try asking on the pages first and if you really get nowhere i'll see how I can help! 

if someone does a group buy on some sunny grilles like the one pictured above- I'm in

mmmm.... now that i am thinking about. if there really is some demand for euro parts i'm pretty interested in organizing parts and sending them over to the states. depends really how it works out on a fair price where its worth my while and you all get a decent price and the parts you want. 

worth looking into at least! 

what sort of parts are we mainlly lookinbg at? 

euro badges

grilles 

euro bumpers? 

Really enjoy the look of the 'fish gill' sunny grille, and the JDM slender chrome bumpers. It seams like it's getting harder to find them online- one of the links I've seen posted in several forums no longer works.

I have a guy I've talked to about bumpers and just waiting on funds to get them for my b210, but the grille I want I have yet to find a link or one that's not $1000 lol

mmmm.... now that i am thinking about. if there really is some demand for euro parts i'm pretty interested in organizing parts and sending them over to the states. depends really how it works out on a fair price where its worth my while and you all get a decent price and the parts you want. 

worth looking into at least! 

what sort of parts are we mainlly lookinbg at? 

euro badges

grilles 

euro bumpers? 

Knowing some of these guys,,,,,,, free ones ,,,,,,,,,,,any they could get without any effort on their part and free... With free shipping to their house of course................... You would be rolling in orders in just a few months.

:rofl:

• Like 1

Really enjoy the look of the 'fish gill' sunny grille, and the JDM slender chrome bumpers. It seams like it's getting harder to find them online- one of the links I've seen posted in several forums no longer works.

I have a guy I've talked to about bumpers and just waiting on funds to get them for my b210, but the grille I want I have yet to find a link or one that's not $1000 lol

Can you guys post some photos of the exact parts you want?  grilles, lights. bumpers (are the jdm ones any different from euro spec? they look about the same) 

i'll see whats available in europe. also i'm going to try my best to find a trustworthy exporter from south africa since they share so much of the same parts with the euro/jdm cars and. and generally are cheaper/more available.

for now i dont want to deal with any bigger parts than bumpers/grill. 

is there any demand for 160z parts from you guys (im assuming its a big yes but just making sure)? emblems.  grille. ducktail spoiler. "rocket afterburner" style rear taillights.

these parts are rare but if i come across them whose up for parts?  

Now i'm not making any promises yet.... i'm thinking here if i find parts i'll buy them up on my own dime. wait untill i recieve said parts and then list them here(or whoever calls dibs first) and sell em (now i know that selling to you guys is not a set thing and im ot going to get annoyed if people decide not to buy em) 

http://www.milanuncios.com/venta-de-coches-clasicos/datsun-1-200-coupe-136699460.htm

Not a 120Y but i did find it on the spanish classifieds and im willing to talk to the owner about getting parts from it. 

http://www.milanuncios.com/venta-de-coches-clasicos/datsun-sunny-coupe-1-500-136698473.htm

older Sunny. 

now im working on my website but time is flexible (since i own it) and frankly a lil extra cash wouldn't be bad. 

Any questions?

_20_zps5di5oqgz.jpg

Is this the "fish" grille you were thinking of? 

• Like 2

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-NISSAN-SEDAN-COUPE-120Y-B210-FRONT-GRILLE-BRAND-NEW-/131451618020?nav=SEARCH

Repo out of AUS. 99$ Aus (75$ USD) plus shipping which is expensive (freight only), but about the same for one or 5 grilles. I tried putting together a group buy a while back (price per was cheaper then) and not many seemed that interested at 250$ a piece which was at cost.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/61710-b210-jdm-grilles-feedback-on-an-order-of-repros/

• Like 1

Thanks for the link! I thought I had searched a little better on overseas eBay sales but I guess I was wrong.

I should message the seller on price for shipping. I've bought floor pans from Australia and fenders from Greece, and even with freight costs I've paid less than what I've seen advertised in the US.

THIS IS the one I want!

Nice. ok so i know what to look exactly for. 

I found this pic in aus which i a bit far especially with shipping.

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-NISSAN-SEDAN-COUPE-120Y-B210-FRONT-GRILLE-BRAND-NEW-/131451618020?nav=SEARCH

Repo out of AUS. 99$ Aus (75$ USD) plus shipping which is expensive (freight only), but about the same for one or 5 grilles. I tried putting together a group buy a while back (price per was cheaper then) and not many seemed that interested at 250$ a piece which was at cost.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/61710-b210-jdm-grilles-feedback-on-an-order-of-repros/

mmmm.... that's a bit much for a single buy, but bulk is doable provided there is enough interest.

to keep stuff easy (and price low) i'd like to stick to parts that i can buy from the eu 

They did use the same grilles in south africa.  and we had a large palet of stuff that came from there not to long ago (botswana actually but pretty much the same ) without to much hassle.

If i can't find the Gill grille in eu,i'll take a look at importing from there. 

Any other grilles i should look out for?