B210 JDM grilles - feedback on an order of repros

Dguy210

I'm thinking of importing a set of reproduction 120Y/B210 grilles.

So I've got a quote and shipping is horrible but if I do 5 it comes down to manageable, price per each would be about $250 to basically break even and I would need to sell all of them. These don't have spots for the US turn signals so you'd have to either run the JDM bumper/1200 bumper and turn signals, or figure something else out, maybe wire up the side markers to blink (easy).

Would enough people be seriously interested in this to make it worth me ordering these? I'd need to know in the next day or so to keep it at the quote price.

If they arrived in time I could bring these to Canby, shipping within the US would probably be another $30 or so.

The grilles look like this and are brand new reproductions.

120ygrille_zps5ebc0bc6.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be interested. I may have a lead on one that I could have stateside at the end of the year for a bit cheaper. What time frame are you thinking before you take payment and ship. I would hate to miss my chance if my lead were to fall through afterward.

i want the honeycomb grill with square turn signal/fog lamp cut-outs.  Let me know when you will be placing the order.  I need something I can break, mold, and cut to my liking and would not dare compromise the original NorthAmerican honeycomb grill.  I know people want the jam stuff, but not many want the North American B210 style.  So I guess I will be one of the few.  

The honeycomb grille is same japan and USA

In USA fitted to both sedans and coupes

B210earlygrilleUSA.jpg

In japan used only on coupes only

174_4c3909be95ff4.jpg

Sounds like he wants the one on the top of the other pic you posted.

Correct: Dguy210!  That honeycomb with the square cut-outs is beautiful.  Again, i just need something I can ef-up; I have a grill idea that I would not sacrifice another, standard issue, honeycomb grill for.  So now I am curious to find out where that 'other' honeycomb grill came from, or out of.  

• Like 1

I'm thinking of importing a set of reproduction 120Y/B210 grilles.

So I've got a quote and shipping is horrible but if I do 5 it comes down to manageable, price per each would be about $250 to basically break even and I would need to sell all of them. These don't have spots for the US turn signals so you'd have to either run the JDM bumper/1200 bumper and turn signals, or figure something else out, maybe wire up the side markers to blink (easy).

Would enough people be seriously interested in this to make it worth me ordering these? I'd need to know in the next day or so to keep it at the quote price.

If they arrived in time I could bring these to Canby, shipping within the US would probably be another $30 or so.

The grilles look like this and are brand new reproductions.

120ygrille_zps5ebc0bc6.jpg

If price is right, enough orders, I'd like to order one. Cargo by ship / ocean would be cheap and in a single bundle many grilles could fit. Price could go down significantly.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...