B210 Rollcall

B2Fresh

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I join the ranks of the B210 owner's.

image11.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

Runs well but I Just order Valve cover gasket, leaks a bit of oil there and Also ordered the weber 40 DCOE REBUILD KIT.

I'll be updating the engine bay over the coming weeks..

wow, so jelly...  is that a KA24e

No smog yet! I haven't transferred title either. I have to do that this week but I'm going to register it non-op. I have some homework to do but If I can't register it I'm going to turn it into a track car I guess... or sell it on ebay to out of state where they don't have to deal with passing smog.

seriously considering putting that setup in my b210, it's a 74 so i don't have to worry about smog :)

and booooo  the pictures poofed  :angry:

Crap I organized the photobucket account and deleted/moved them. Looks like the link broke. I'm taking some more photos this week and will post.

Its surprisingly quick but has some issues, The engine bay looks like shit now and has an oil leak at the valve cover gasket, I just ordered parts. I'm going to repaint the valve cover with red wrinkle paint, fix the oil leak, rebuild the sidedraft carbs, redo and tuck the wiring and clean polish the engine bay. has stainless steel headers too.

• 3 weeks later...

that wagon is sweet.... hey does anybody else follow teru_the_damaja on instagram? his car makes me weak in the knees  :rofl: first saw his car on speedhunters and needless to im a fan :D im hoping to build mine with similar styling cues to his once i get it out of storage and shipped over,,

• Like 1