B210 Rollcall

B2Fresh

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have a '76 B210, 4 door sedan, 4spd. A14 and practically all stock with the exception of wheels, tires, and a new weber 32/36.

I traded my 1987 Nissan Stanza mini-van straight across. I definitely got the better end of the deal....

pics!!!

20160803_204434_zpswis4bvse.jpg

20160716_134636_zpsigmngota.jpg

1470368596394_zpsg14ynrjj.jpg

20160811_212112_zpsyb31ow4t.jpg

The current wheels are some really nice shined up dealer option Z car wheels. 14x7 with 185/60/14 Nankang tires.

The wheels i have been working on for it are some Hayashi Command 500. 13x6 and 13x6.5 I scored them for a deal off of eBay, but man did they need some work!!!

• Like 5

Why does everyone keep telling me yours was bright orange,,,,,, that is nowhere near bright orange. 

buncha dickheads round here

Weird, who is everyone? I've kept the B210 project a secret from everyone besides Danny aka "Chester".... My only real life friend lol.

But no. This is so far far from orange lol. It's similar color to "Keylime electric banana radiation" Hahahah.

• Like 1

The B210 is the first car I've actually taken the time to plan it out and spend big $$$ on. JDM bumpers are next. Cats out of the bag now, I suppose.

Buuuuuut, for the time being it's actually my family car. Baby is due in 2 weeks...

• Like 1

For some reason I really dislike 2 door B210s. They look odd to me

Some reason I have alwayd been a sucker for 2 door sedans. I really dig the lines on the B210 as well. The 710 is similar but slightly less bubbly and looka even better... But thats where my love for small cars gets confused... Thats probably why I have this. Its posted elsewhere in this thread buts changed some over the last year.20160704_115134_zpspkcjjiv7.jpg
  • Like 1

I have a '76 B210, 4 door sedan, 4spd. A14 and practically all stock with the exception of wheels, tires, and a new weber 32/36.

I traded my 1987 Nissan Stanza mini-van straight across. I definitely got the better end of the deal....

pics!!!

20160803_204434_zpswis4bvse.jpg

20160716_134636_zpsigmngota.jpg

1470368596394_zpsg14ynrjj.jpg

20160811_212112_zpsyb31ow4t.jpg

The current wheels are some really nice shined up dealer option Z car wheels. 14x7 with 185/60/14 Nankang tires.

The wheels i have been working on for it are some Hayashi Command 500. 13x6 and 13x6.5 I scored them for a deal off of eBay, but man did they need some work!!!

nice car, i like the datsun rims and the hayashi too.

if you try to sell a set please let me know

For some reason I really dislike 2 door B210s. They look odd to me

Have you looked in the mirror ?? 

And Ted and i think Bill did when i asked him about someone needing a tranny,,,,,,,,, Bill probably thought you were someone else and Ted was just guessing..  Someone else said it was that orange one that you used to be able to see off the I5 in Tacoma just north of 512..   So i guess Dan can "kinda" keep a secret after all. :rofl: :rofl:

Weird, who is everyone? I've kept the B210 project a secret from everyone besides Danny aka "Chester".... My only real life friend lol.

But no. This is so far far from orange lol. It's similar color to "Keylime electric banana radiation" Hahahah.