B210 Rollcall

B2Fresh

What are those Black things hanging off of the headlights?

No idea :geek:  Picture was just to illustrate what I have in stock  :confused:

Look forward to seeing how everything comes out.. also looks like you have everything planed out.

Tanks :) 

I'll keep posting as it soon begins to move along quickly ;)

Yeah it's pretty much planned out. 

Only thing that is a little blur is motor.

Stock A12 is what i got for now but there are a couple of ideas floating around. But I just got a job ad Rotex Compressors as a CAD designer, so they might want me to put a Rotex on that 'lil thing  :lol:

Time will tell.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Worked on the car this weekend ^^ 
And after getting som more parts from a fellow datsun mate, we had to stop and considder something...

Box-flares from 1500 ute fenders  :sweat:
(We are using the UTE's hood as a standin for the for the exelent hood, fits rather nice, just needs to be modified a bit... too wide and short so some work is needed)

2016-12-16%2015.38.42_zpskptxxx3a.jpg

• Like 1

Really dislike these wheels and tire setup, but otherwise LOVE this car. Exactly what I would like to do with mine. Really shows what a 4 door sedan can look like. Excellent.

Also, where the heck can I find one of those spoilers?! Christ, that is sexy.

59996F25-F4AF-4DDD-A906-49480231B34A_zps

The rear deck lid they pretty much use the Z spoilers and the rear blinds they sell aftermarket brands. That info I don't have. Google search them would be your best bet..

I found the blinds on Australia eBay. ~$175 for blinds is steep, but not really bad at all!

Would you happen to know if the deck lid spoilers on the Z need to be modified to fit a B210? 

thanks.

photo_2016-12-21_17-26-24_zpsyttp7fop.jp

Posted this little number on one of my Instagram pages today, car owners and photographers send in photos for a chance to get featured and i received this the other day. 

thought i'd share it here

I like this ride.!!!

Nice stance and I like that rear panel..

• Like 1

I found the blinds on Australia eBay. ~$175 for blinds is steep, but not really bad at all!

Would you happen to know if the deck lid spoilers on the Z need to be modified to fit a B210? 

thanks.

The only way to find out on the fitment on the rear spoiler would be measuring it.

I'm also interested in a rear spoiler but I'm looking for one that's not that tall. I seen one but can't seem to remember where I seen it.

I think it was a BMW spoiler. Someone posted it and it was on a 510. Hope someone here knows of it and post some info of it.

Greetings from North Texas. New to the site, and hoping I can get some good info off of here. My son and I and going to fix up / restore a 78 210 that we got for $200. This will be his first car. I don't know who's more excited me or him! The car looks scary on the outside, but other than the spare tire area, the hood (some punk kid put a hood scoop on it), and the deck lid, it appears to be pretty solid. There's a long list of "fun" we will have to do to get it ready to drive.