B210 Rollcall

B2Fresh

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.angliacarauctions.co.uk/en/classic-auctions/results/results-from-saturday-5th-november-2016/1978-datsun-120y/

img_5129.jpg

Thought i'd post it here, this datsun sold for 8400 pounds (over $10K) back in november. 

from the site: 

Less than 8,000 miles from new, this is, most probably, the best 120Y presently on offer. Four owners, although five on the V5, and all from the same family. Comes with photographic restoration file.

• V5 present
  • MoT October 2017
  • Recorded mileage 7,877
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^Nice

agreed, one of my favorite, and for once i don't even mind the stance (though i think i'd have mine just a little higher) and minus the fender mirrors.  Still, over all, it's super clean, and probably the closest I've seen to how I wish my car would look.

• Like 1

Looking for opinions.....

I have a 4 door 1976 B210. I'm in the middle of swapping in my CA18 (non turbo).

I also have coil overs I made from shortened ZX tubes, MR2 inserts and T3 components.

I purchased some 13x6 and 13x6.5 Hayashi Command 400, the same wheels on the black and white 4 door above.

I'm not too sure if I want to slam this thing on some 175/50/13 or similar or maybe I should put some bitching BF Goodrich 205/60/13 with raised white letters and have it just lowered a little?

Hm....

Well I like them low personally. I guess certain wheels look good with certain tire size, so first figure out what tires size you really want to roll with and then adjust your ride height to see how your tires will clear the fenders. Go from there, it's all on you bro.. Look forward to seeing how it comes out..

I purchased some 13x6 and 13x6.5 Hayashi Command 400, the same wheels on the black and white 4 door above.

I'm not too sure if I want to slam this thing on some 175/50/13 or similar or maybe I should put some bitching BF Goodrich 205/60/13 with raised white letters and have it just lowered a little?

Decide based on roads and comfort level. What's more important to you, ultimate style, or ultimate usefulness? As I'm sure you know, the 205/60-13 will not allow very much lows at all. 

My vote would be to split the difference and get some 185/60-13s. Good driveability and good looks.   :thumbup:

Decide based on roads and comfort level. What's more important to you, ultimate style, or ultimate usefulness? As I'm sure you know, the 205/60-13 will not allow very much lows at all. 

My vote would be to split the difference and get some 185/60-13s. Good driveability and good looks.   :thumbup:

No doubt they look good, but have you ever found any?  Every version of that size I ever found was for racing only...   

Here's my new baby.  She's 78 coupe automatic, color code 601: green mint.  I saved her from the crusher at my local Pick n Pull, and I'm hoping to bring her back to life.  She's actually in amazing condition under all the dirt, but she may have some hiccups with the radiator and some of the electrical components.32567508774_f5af72e4c0.jpg20170312_153102 copy by emanistan, on Flickr

Edited by emanistan
  • Like 2