I need protection.

ELSOBDatsun

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Put a gun behind dash with a string on trigger attached to gas pedal

Absolutely forbidden by the Federal Firearms Act!  This consitutes a "Set Gun" which is specifically prohibited! A "Set Gun" is a firearm rigged to fire without intervention by the owner,  Many shopkeepers have run afoul of the law by rigging shotguns to fire when burglars try to infiltrate thier shops thriugh ceiling air vents or ventilation shafts.  The burglar sues the shop owner and collects a life time pension.

A "Sounds good" idea but a Federal Crime to implement!

• Like 1

Absolutely forbidden by the Federal Firearms Act! This consitutes a "Set Gun" which is specifically prohibited! A "Set Gun" is a firearm rigged to fire without intervention by the owner, Many shopkeepers have run afoul of the law by rigging shotguns to fire when burglars try to infiltrate thier shops thriugh ceiling air vents or ventilation shafts. The burglar sues the shop owner and collects a life time pension.

A "Sounds good" idea but a Federal Crime to implement!

I was talking about a plastic water gun, or pepper spray filled lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shit, protection? I don't even lock my doors.

I keep nothing in my truck worth stealing. I'd rather have them just open the door and find nothing to steal than bust a window and find out.

My brother had a first generation VW convertable in the Bronx burough of New York City.  After the first slitting of his convertable top he took the following precaution,  He left the doors unlocked.  He left the glove box open.  He took everything in the car home with him every time he parked the car. No more problems save an occasional low battery when the burglars left the doors open,

• Like 1