Asking for an honest opinion…please.

So, I asked anyone out there willing to share their opinion to please do so…good or bad. I truly appreciate the feedback whether in my favor or not. I know what it's like to feel ripped off after buying something that was either misrepresented, broken, or what have you...or rarely, where I didn't pay my fullest attention & either way it just doesn't feel good. I honestly tried to work with this guy but he just dug in & posted negative feedback without giving me a chance to reasonably work something out.

The whole issue will be in ebay's hands next so we'll see.

I'll be sure to keep y'all posted.

Angela  :angel: 

• Like 3
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as I feared, ebay has stepped in & decided in favor of the buyer. I'm really pissed about this because I wrote exactly what was included & did my best to help this guy out. There's still a chance I could suffer less IF SOMEONE OUT THERE IN THE RATSUN COMMUNITY will sell me the "missing parts" in order to make these "seat parts" work.

ANYONE?

PLEASE?

Either that, or I have to pay the tool to send them back to me & refund his purchase price of $85 on top of it! Anybody interested in buying some "seat parts"?

Jeez!

Guy's ebay user name is "booker6"

I tried calling ebay's customer NO service & it was a ridiculous waste of time. They said that as soon as I receive the returned item, I can file an appeal. In that case I'd pay the little tool nearly $200 & no guarantee they'd reverse their decision. The guy was willing to take a partial refund of $80 & keep the seats. I was screwed either way so I opted for the least painful resolution. Ebay sucks ass!

• Like 2

Dolemite,

Didn't think of that. Tempting but I'm leaving this situation for karma to take care of...I don't have the time or want the hassle of ebay/PayPal coming after me for anything. I'm done.

Appreciate all you fine Ratsuners' comments & support!

Thanks for everything.

Angela

• Like 2

Dolemite,

Didn't think of that. Tempting but I'm leaving this situation for karma to take care of...I don't have the time or want the hassle of ebay/PayPal coming after me for anything. I'm done.

Appreciate all you fine Ratsuners' comments & support!

Thanks for everything.

Angela

Sorry you had a shit experience, but I believe you played your best hand closing the deal.  

I don't think you owe the guy anything. You clearly stated you get what is pictured. Doesn't matter what else anyone thinks should be there. Common sense would say if it ain't in the picture you're probably not going to get it. I mean, DUH. If you don't see it ask if it's available. I've sold parts and said the same thing. You get what is pictured. Smart people ask me questions. That dude ain't smart. He can suck it and relist. Someone else out there will buy I'm sure.

EXACTLY! Problem is that ebay is JUST as unreasonable & STUPID as that tool by the name of John Chung aka booker6. They sided with HIM & no matter how hard I tried to calmly & accurately state my case, they wouldn't hear it. All they would tell me is that I could refund the guy his $85 plus the $118 shipping he originally paid, then pay another $118 to have him ship them back to me so that I could " file an appeal". Ok, how much sense does that make? I'd end up paying over $300 by the time it was said & done going that route with no guarantee of winning the appeal. My hands were totally tied. The alternative was to refund the $85 he paid for just the seat "parts" & let it go. Karma will take care of him. Best thing for me was to move on & concentrate on my wagon. Now everybody knows his name, his ebay ID & will know not to help him if he needs anything 'cos he's an idiot.

Thank you all for putting your 2 cents in & sharing your thoughts.

Now go do something nice for your Datsun & enjoy it!

Angela