The fun is gone

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said it was a boring truck, as I said, will not work for me, and it is still MY truck and I can do whatever I want with it, Maybe you should think before you say something

Yup. It is Yours. You can do what you want with it. Some of the options you can do with it are wrong. And you were trying to do one of those things till everyone came down on you. I have thought and did think about what I said. And I still think you're a douche.

tumblr_n218vvbOsu1so2h9go1_1280.jpg

• Like 3

Out of all the people I know Rick, I never expected to see what you wrote and actually list it for sale. I guess that's what pissed me off. Christ dude.

And you never said it was boring directly. Just indirectly.

Guest Rick-rat

It's all good, Al is getting the truck back, and if you want to know the real reasons I will tell you sometime. I wanted to get the reactions about this, to help me make up my mind. I sure don't need any of you trying to tell me what was on my mind when I made this post, because none of you know the real reasons and it has nothing to do with my health

• Like 1

Rick good on you for giving it back. If I was in possession of this thing and was getting treated like this since day one, im that crazy burzurker fucker that would have said fuckit. Run over it with a D8 cat and done a couple squirlies on top of it with the tracks. Filming all of it and sending a nice little care package to all the fuckers that gave me a hard time with it. After all, it is just a pile of metal. Not many of you have seen me lose my temper, but those who have can vouch for me going off the wall like this. Good to know you've got the kahonas to let it go.

As for the rest of you fuckers, quit being so shallow in your thought process. Rick played each and every one of you. Amateurs.

• Like 2