The fun is gone

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. New here.

Just read all pages... probably some of the most lulzing ever had as a member.

I was rolling... lol!!

But serious, damn. This is why we can't have nice things.

• Like 2

You can say this was just a troll. But it wasn't. Nice trying to backtrack your bullshit. Maybe we don't deserve it. But you're a fuck for trying to sell it.

At least have the balls to admit what you were doing and you were wrong for doing it.

• Like 4
Guest Rick-rat

You can say this was just a troll. But it wasn't. Nice trying to backtrack your bullshit. Maybe we don't deserve it. But you're a fuck for trying to sell it.

You can say whatever you want, I just consider the source, so :fu:

Lol. The source?

I haven't done anything wrong. So I haven't participated. Because the site turned to shit and is filled with lying pieces of shit like you Rick. Quit using your health for a scape goat. I'll gladly say it to your face, too. See ya Canby next year, if you make it that long.

• Like 2

It used to be some fun to work on my Datto, The one I have now has taken the fun away. No more sweat, blood, money, frustration, or scrapes for me on this one. ad in the classifieds. Have driven the truck but something tells me it will not satisfy my needs, looking for 620 KC, and a good home for this truck

Nope. I don't know what's going on. Guess if you didn't want anyone to say anything you wouldn't have lodged your leg clear down your throat and say what your first post says, eh?

Must be nice to whine about your life n have someone give you a free truck. Sorry all those people built a boring truck and you wanted to sell it. Had everyone said oh it's ok rick, you'd have kept that ad up and sold it.

Don't want anyone to say what they think don't start a thread in an open forum.

• Like 2
Guest Rick-rat

Never said it was a boring truck, as I said, will not work for me, and it is still MY truck and I can do whatever I want with it, Maybe you should think before you say something