The fun is gone

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well , I can't read all that and say nothing .

The truck got much love from all of us. I can't believe Rick came here as many times as he did because he thought he would win the truck. That where I live on this topic.

If he doesn't like it / fit him that I understand. Again the cup is half full . At least we are getting the first chance at getting it back. .

I don't have funds to keep this on our community . But I have made sacrifices for this truck that rival Rick challenges . And I would give anything to make this a happy ending for all.

• Like 14

Well , I can't read all that and say nothing .

The truck got much love from all of us. I can't believe Rick came here as many times as he did because he thought he would win the truck. That where I live on this topic.

If he doesn't like it / fit him that I understand. Again the cup is half full . At least we are getting the first chance at getting it back. .

I don't have funds to keep this on our community . But I have made sacrifices for this truck that rival Rick challenges . And I would give anything to make this a happy ending for all.

applause.gif

IBTL. 

• Like 2

If funds are needed to get this back in your hands, let me know. I'll get in touch with Tanker. (just kidding about the tanker part. Seriously, shoot me a PM if funds are needed).

Mark

• Like 1