My 521 Truck

Guest Rick-rat

I am not ungrateful Mr. big and not complaining, just saying that a lot of things needed to be repaired. You have no idea of what I have done to get everything working on this truck and I have never mentioned a lot of things that had to be done.As far as my winning being an "inside job", you are so far off-base with that comment, the drawing was witnessed by hundreds of people. sorry you didn't winTruck is not falling apart, it is getting closer every day to go.

Well so why do you bash the truck on an open thread to say it's Colombo truck. Don't back out of the stall when you already pulled in. You put your fuckin foot in your mouth. As Q tip said above your degrading all the money and help that went in to it from fellow Datsun lovers. I did not buy raffle tickets by the way so I'm not sorry I did not win nor I ever intended but I got more then a couple hundred thrown at it. And yea raffle tickets should of been offered to all on this site it would of raised more money. Buy raffle tickets and pm a post of your numbers and document it. It's not hard and it would of raised more money for the truck that a lot of hard work and money was put in to. I'll bet more money and people's time out weighed the what 3000 sum odd dollars it raised,cmon next time I'll throw 4000.00 and I would be very happy and grateful for a nice truck that a lot of guys that appreciated taking the time to build would of been a pair of very grateful hands.. Meaning me. I'm done ranting good luck putting that so called piece of shit truck back together. Jrock is close buy you might want to take him up in that offer. By the way my truck runs like a bat of hell no trailer required.

• Like 1
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick-rat

tanker wasn't at canby so he couldn't have won it and to echo denmark .. your wording is disheartening .... and my offer stands

So sorry my wording is disheartening, I say things the way I do and have never been known to be "P C". Sorry I am not as edumicated as the rest of you are

• Like 1
Guest Rick-rat

Talk shit about my truck all the time though right. You remind me of a kid that plays online games and can be the big grown up asshole over the Internet..when there just a pimpled face little shit

I am an asshole all the time. Have a Federation of Assholes card

• Like 1

Why would you say that?

Why?

...calling it a pos is a jab at everyone that put anything into this truck. Most that worked on it I'm sure wouldn't bitch about it if they won it.

That's why.

As you have probably figured out the tone of a statement is difficult to express through text. Because of that, things get taken at face value. So if you were joking maybe you should have said do. Perhaps you should choose your words more wisely when posting. Especially about something that a lot of people donated countless time and money for.

• Like 1

I have decided to give this truck a name, POS and pile of crap are probably already taken, so I will name it      "COLUMBO"  .  Like the detective it's always " Just one more thing" with this truck. fix something and something else pops up. Still have yet to drive this. Surgery in the morning, so don't know when I will get back to it, should be ready by Canby 2016 or 2017 if all goes well.

You're a dick

Why would you say that?

Becuz you're being a DICK...........

Dude....all I've read is complaints.......this wasn't done...that wasn't connected.......this wasn't finished......

.....you got a free truck asshole....FREE.....

You saw with your own eyes how this truck came together.......

That an ENTIRE community.....including yourself.....spent countless hour on trying to get it done before Canby.....

........for a charitable cause at that.......

......and here you are......bitching and whining like a teenage girl.....

Most people just take pictures.....fix what's wrong.....and post them......

It's an old fucking truck that over 40 people put together in an incredible amount of time with ZERO budget......ZERO!!!!!!!

..........I've touched every single nut and bolt on my car and it still has it's issues.....it's a fuckin' DATSUN!!!

You got a fuckin' issue dude and as far as I'm concerned you owe EVERYONE who put 2 fuckin' pennies in this truck an apology.....

I know you have cancer.....and that fuckin sucks....wouldn't wish it on my enemies.....

......but that doesn't give you the right to type shit like this.......

Your time was no more valuable than the person who donated $5......becuz we all had the same intention....

Finish the truck for the sake of Canby, Ratsun and the Charity.................

I lost my mother to cancer and a daughter to something only "GOD" knows.....I don't go around making it front page news on my Crapface page.......

......and I have NEVER gone around treating people like shit and bad mouthing a project that people who had little to give and wanted NOTHING in return put together for the good of the community.........for sympathy or whatever it is you're looking for........

I know I put a lot of time and funds I didn't have AND people donated a lot of money for the engine I put in there........

.......even MORE went into the rest of the truck.........

Please change your fuckin' attitude towards this truck Rick...........

................or I will gladly come take my engine back and give it to someone who will respect what went into it...........

-Antony

• Like 5
Guest Rick-rat

For everyone that donated to this truck, I am proud to be the owner and will have it on the road soon, had some frustrating problems but are all corrected now. The engine runs very, very well and shows 60 lbs. oil pressure at idle and water temp of 180. To anyone that thought I was complaining abut the truck, I was just venting in my own way. I am thankful to all that came together to get this truck together and it would not have happened without all of you. My apologies to anyone that I have offended, this is going to be a great truck

Thank You All

Rick

• Like 6

I gotta say that this whole thing depresses me!   I know I only got to spend one day working on this truck,& many people donated more money ,and /or  parts than I was able to.  I still hate to see something that brought so many people together,& for a good cause, become so negative.

• Like 2

Fuck all your little school girl attitudes!  Rick is in a battle for his life, cancer!  It is his truck and he can do with it as he pleases.  Pull your heads out of your asses and give Rick some space and support.

Bunch of jealous little bitches.

• Like 3

Fuck all your little school girl attitudes!  Rick is in a battle for his life, cancer!  It is his truck and he can do with it as he pleases.  Pull your heads out of your asses and give Rick some space and support.

Yea what am I jealous of? And he apologized already I think nuff was said. So if your talking to me then pump your breaks 10 speed.

• Like 2

I have no beef with you Charlie. But, just beause someone has cancer that doesn't give them permission to shit on people's work.

Rick already cleared the air so I'm done talking about it.

• Like 4

I have no beef with you Charlie. But, just beause someone has cancer that doesn't give them permission to shit on people's work.

Rick already cleared the air so I'm done talking about it.

So if any of you (obviously to poor to give to charity fucks)  won a house in a rafflle and every time it rained the roof leaked all over the place ,,, YOU wouldn't complain at all ?????????   If you say you wouldn't your a fucking liar !!

Give me a fucking break !! And just shut up already ..

You guys that gave all you pennies and hard work,,, gave to Datsuns Northwest and the charity of their choice,,,,,,,,,,, NOT Rick

HE SAID HE WAS SORRY <<<<<  SO FUCK YOU!!

• Like 3

I didn't intend to disrespect Rick,& I can understand how what he's dealing with from the cancer would effect other things in life.   I was just stating my disappointment that things related to this truck had become so negative.

• Like 2

(Edit) This was not in reponse to you Loren,, i was typing when you posted..

:)

I don't think Denmarkboy wants this truck to be a wedge so all the teenage girls  would hate the winner ,,, let Rick complain when he has a problem fixing something ( like we all do) and if you don't like it ,,,,,,,,, don't click on this thread..

And for the record i ain't defending him because he has Caaaancer,, and i too think he could have been more diplomatic.  Do i think he is a crotchety old prick ?? ,, Yes,,,,,,,,,, yes i do...  As has probably everyone that has met him..

:rofl: :rofl:

Rick has NEVER said anything bad about Denmarkboy  at anytime i have worked on this truck,,  getting it ready for the road.

Rick doesn't live close to me at all,,  BTW.

• Like 2