INSMNCS: John Cain

Lol I was like 18 and tried to steal a case of beer off a truck while the guy was taking a load inside. But little did I realize I grabbed one from the compartment that had all of the damaged stuff so I got beer all over my self and the guy ran out and jumped in front of the car so I had to give it back

• Like 3
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

hose through the floor

There have always been rumors of the Canadian trucks around here, driven specifically by the Sikhs, having holes through the passenger seats for toilet use.

Pretty sure it's just one more of a long list of fairly racist rumors made about them though.

• Like 1

There have always been rumors of the Canadian trucks around here, driven specifically by the Sikhs, having holes through the passenger seats for toilet use.

Pretty sure it's just one more of a long list of fairly racist rumors made about them though.

Partially true, the hole was in the sleeper of the truck, confirmed by DOT inspectors from Cali and Oregon.

Lol I was like 18 and tried to steal a case of beer off a truck while the guy was taking a load inside. But little did I realize I grabbed one from the compartment that had all of the damaged stuff so I got beer all over my self and the guy ran out and jumped in front of the car so I had to give it back

Double fail

• Like 1