• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been getting into classical music lately. It's actually really calming...just about the only tolerable stuff on the radio.

Thats why I pay for satellite radio. Or if I have to listen to terrestrial I do fm on the indian bollywood station or the college station that plays a bunch of wierd stoner shit

Has media streaming not made it to the islands yet?

No satellite radio. Some do pick it up, but you need to activate the head unit on the mainland. So mainland cars that get shipped here get decent reception. Pandora is too limited. I don't really dig their small catalogue. I also hate the low fidelity. I do have thumb drives of music, but my current daily does not have USB in. I started rocking my CD's and remembered that music didn't suck back when I was buying 2 albums every paycheck for like 6 years straight. Bank was next door to music shop. I'm loving it. Pandora is my go-to for workout/getting laid music.

My uncle found this up in Alaska while dredging. $8,000 worth..shit pisses me off that nobody ever wants to go play around at the mine near me. fpombpef.jpg

Beautiful!, I go prospecting every summer, my brother and his buddy have a claim on the Umpqua that they dredge on every summer, they've been getting plenty gold and many jewelry quality garnets, orange, red and burgundy in color, I really want to go down there to search for the source of the garnets.

• Like 1