• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I get ...

A transvestite is someone who dresses in what would conventionally worn by the opposite gender, and acts in that manner. Again, this has nothing to do with sexuality.

A Transgender is the term given to someone whose gender identity does not match up with their assigned sex.

While the above picture seems to identify with both of the above descriptions, I am confused. I think I've solved this...

A Trisexual is an amalgamation of transvestite and transgender who have predominant bushy eyebrows, close set eyes and a predilection to the color pink. A trisexual can only reproduce with another trisexual, or would want to.

I thought a trisexual is one that will try anything har har. I think a transgender is universal for one who is not happy with thier junk. But a transvestite is a man posing as a women. None of which mean you sleep with men. But most likely do.

I get ...

A transvestite is someone who dresses in what would conventionally worn by the opposite gender, and acts in that manner. Again, this has nothing to do with sexuality.

A Transgender is the term given to someone whose gender identity does not match up with their assigned sex.

While the above picture seems to identify with both of the above descriptions, I am confused. I think I've solved this...

A Trisexual is an amalgamation of transvestite and transgender who have predominant bushy eyebrows, close set eyes and a predilection to the color pink. A trisexual can only reproduce with another trisexual, or would want to.

Apparently, Mike knows what's under the hood.