• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Soo... If I add turbos and nitrous and 1000s of dollars of other crap, I can go through tires ten times faster? Sign me up. Wtf is up with the kids in the crosswalk?

I think the idea is "this isn't mommy's minivan".

Note at least they appear bright enough to not attempt the burnouts in the school crossings with kids around.

Henry Ford sent Hitler $50k USD every year on the Fuhrer's b/day. 

Herman Hollerith ( A Murican), who invented the punch card technology for old school computers, and who some would say his company was the foundation of Multi National Computer group IBM, also sold his technology during WWII to the Nazi regime.

Have a read of "IBM and The Holocaust".  Fascinating read which apportions blame on the Hollerith/IBM technology, and the use of it by the Nazi regime to collect census data on the Jewish population in Germany during WWII, and the rest, well, history says..............

• Like 2

Herman Hollerith ( A Murican), who invented the punch card technology for old school computers, and who some would say his company was the foundation of Multi National Computer group IBM, also sold his technology during WWII to the Nazi regime.

Have a read of "IBM and The Holocaust".  Fascinating read which apportions blame on the Hollerith/IBM technology, and the use of it by the Nazi regime to collect census data on the Jewish population in Germany during WWII, and the rest, well, history says..............

Quite right.

IBM used the semantics of business technicality to not accept any blame for their companies involvement. 

• Like 1

Quite right.

IBM used the semantics of business technicality to not accept any blame for their companies involvement.

Coca-Cola has a rather tight grip on the bulk of the heavy advertising they put out in Hitler's Germany. they don't like the public to see that their product fit nicely into the Third Reich's Kraft durch Freude (Strength through Joy) philosophy that encouraged consumerism and also spawned a silly little air-cool car by VW that was designed for the masses but didn't see mass production until a few years after Germany fell under new management. An exhibit of those ads toured the world a couple of years back and very few of those Coke ads found their way onto the interwebs.

Trivia: Coca-Cola eventually cut off the supply of their soda syrup to Hitler and forced the Germans to invent their own indigenous carbonated beverage that they dubbed, "Fanta".

• Like 1

Mind you, I haven't read this but did IBM march people to the gas chambers? Technology isn't to blame for how it was used. 

• Like 1

I love how anti corp people always say how certain companies had dealings with certain regimes. Like they did it on purpose and not as a business. 

Apple sells phones, a certain shit couple bought one and used it for nefarious dealings in terrorism, said shit couple committed a horrible act. Is it Apples fault? Are they now supporters of terrorism? 

I was looking up a list of companies that had dealing in Germany at the time and most of the lists are on far left and anti corp websites with only a few done by certain "mainstream" outlets. Like the Washington Post! 

So yeah, Tits! 

tumblr_ni8nblVrqv1r8uuy2o1_400.gif

• Like 2

Toyota is the preferred vehicles for transportation to terrorists.....should we hate Toyota for that?

Of course not

We should hate them for making the prius!!!!

:fu: Toyota :fu:

• Like 1