• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is, that fucker aged well.

Well he did drive a disguised military jeep to a Datsun show,, :mellow: and that in itself screams guerrilla fighter ..  And if we have learned nothing else from A team re-runs  then why are we as a people,,  still bothering to send in our notes from each screening of that show,,  to our local governmental agencies??

• Like 2

Of course Che spoke out against the West and especially the United States, HE WAS A FUCKING COMMIE!!!! 

What fucking part is not registering with you on this? Really! What the fuck! 

Now get a fucking hat to match the stupid shirt! 

Unisex-afligido-FIDEL-cadete-militar-CAP

• Like 3

How can I possibly be clearer for you. I ain't dick riding Che. I'm stating that he very relevantly fits the category of the meme posted. Kinda like a meme of individuals who embraced eugenic policy, I'd state Hitler as an extremely relevant figure. Of a meme of asshats who read to much into shit, Jesse would be extremely fitting.

He was executed, not assassinated. Stop calling it what it is not. John Lennon was a piece of shit too.

one of the original & worst deadbeat dads of all times. Julian lived in squalor while John and Yoko braided each other's pubes in palaces.

speaking of pubes, this made me think of my ex-wife.

7b529716c56abeae074d6693bf51db0f.jpg

• Like 4

Fuck it, believe what you want, but please, read a book and not some nutty conspiracy shit. But odds are history books are wrong as they are covering up the conspiracy, right?

I like being an American Citizen and I will not support some piece of shit who hated my entire way of life, especially someone who preached one thing and practiced another.  And no, there will be no stupid meme for this, just telling it like I feel, whether you like it or not. 

At least I use my name as my screen name, nothing to hide and if you ever catch me somewhere, come by and say hi, might even buy you a capitalist Coke or a forbidden alcoholic drink. 

Done.  

• Like 2