• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I was walking out to the truck after work, and this guy walks up to me and asks me if I have a moment to talk about all-season tires. I said "No, thank you, but I'm feeling pretty beat and would just like to go home." But he just wouldn't let up.

He said something about "even tread wear in all conditions" and "smooth ride". I said "No, thank you, I just want to get in my truck and go home." Then he started throwing out phrases like "innovative bonded six-ply design" and "superior roadholding characteristics" and I lost it. Punched him right in his all-season-tire-loving face.

Goddamn, I hate all-season tires so fucking much.

• Like 1

So, I was walking out to the truck after work, and this guy walks up to me and asks me if I have a moment to talk about all-season tires. I said "No, thank you, but I'm feeling pretty beat and would just like to go home." But he just wouldn't let up.

He said something about "even tread wear in all conditions" and "smooth ride". I said "No, thank you, I just want to get in my truck and go home." Then he started throwing out phrases like "innovative bonded six-ply design" and "superior roadholding characteristics" and I lost it. Punched him right in his all-season-tire-loving face.

Fi0E6fK.gif

• Like 3

Fi0E6fK.gif

Fact.

• Like 1

Lol, all-seasons suck except in wet weather.  If you're in the snow belt and it's winter, just get winter tires.  Even the one time you have to use them will be worth it.  I put mine on today, despite our Noah-like water event here.  And another windstorm is supposed to swing by on Wednesday, with only 55 mph winds!  Joy of joys!  Can't wait until all this flooding and water turns to ice when the mercury drops again.

Are there a lot of tires salesmen in parking lots where you live?  Seems rather odd.

• Like 1