INSMNCS: John Cain

never sweat on the clock and never poop on your own time.

wise words. I would add, "don't be a clocksucker!" - at least not to the detriment of one's co-workers. so long as your sucking only harms the company's bottom line and not your co-workers' morale s'alright.

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Been reading up alot on "mind, body reprogramming". This is paradimes deal for sure.

anyway one of the things your suppose to repeat is.......

" hello anus, it is now time to refresh, reboot, recalibrate "

no joke

Sounds about right, but psychoproctology is not my field of expertise.

Been reading up alot on "mind, body reprogramming". This is paradimes deal for sure.

anyway one of the things your suppose to repeat is.......

" hello anus, it is now time to refresh, reboot, recalibrate "

no joke

RENEW!!!!

• Like 1

Late to the party, I know. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9lFtOCtzhE

Proof that Jamaica sucks at music and breakdancing. Pass the weed my way though. 

I'm motoring down in FAT510s 720 truck loaded with alumium wheels for Tdaaj  in exchange for gas money,, and hell i'm only like 150 miles away..  i can't seem to sell anything on Craigslist any more..  Lotta e-mails and texting but no real buyers..

Wheels? Any 6 luggers?

• Like 1

Kevin might have an idea of what he has,, since he traded for some wheels just a couple weeks ago,,,, like i said though this stack is huge ,, so he might not be able to remember all he looked at off the top of his head..  If i remember Teds prices,,,,,,,,,, bring a full wallet.. :rofl: :rofl:

I could take a couple pictures when i pick them up Thursday night and post on here somewhere,, not sure where though.

• Like 2

Flat cat, im thinking I'll be loading hammuck up with 10 sets of wheels, maybe more. Prices will be reasonable. As of now I have 3 walls lined with stacks of mag wheels, some stacks are 2 sets high. Need to make room.

hey if you have some I like (like the ones I sold you) I'd be willing to pick up some.