L16 bored out 2a 2.2

SE Datsun 510 3500

I got it don't want but I don't no how much to ask for it it's bilt good it's got it all jdm solex carbs 5 speed z trany bilt head and that's all I no cuz I bot it like that I was told to ask $3000 LOL but I think that's a lot he told it wasint cuz it's olny got like 100mi on it so I'm thinking of asking $2400 so ya let me no what u think call me if u must (559)623-5796

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things irritating about this:

1. You posted the same thing three times!
  2. You only have three posts total
  3. Mega run on sentence with horrible grammar. It really is difficult to understand.
  4. You are asking a ton of money for an "L16 bored out 2a 2.2", yet you offer ZERO details on the engine. Which I'm pretty fuckin sure is not a 2.2 liter L16!
  5. Are you serious with this price????

I'll give you $50 for it!

Things irritating about this:

1. You posted the same thing three times!
  2. You only have three posts total
  3. Mega run on sentence with horrible grammar. It really is difficult to understand.
  4. You are asking a ton of money for an "L16 bored out 2a 2.2", yet you offer ZERO details on the engine. Which I'm pretty fuckin sure is not a 2.2 liter L16!
  5. Are you serious with this price????

I'll give you $50 for it!

And no location... But what the hell, a 2.2 l16 which certainly must be made of unobtainium for the meager price of $2400? Ship it air freight...

And no location... But what the hell, a 2.2 l16 which certainly must be made of unobtainium for the meager price of $2400? Ship it air freight...

Not that it's relevant, but I think he's in the Fresno, CA area. Also, keep in mind, this particular model is #1 of zero made; it's very very rare.

mods.. can you make it required to enter something in the location field when new accounts are created?

I wish...I would so make up some good requirements...

We do have guidelines for posting ads in the for sale forum, but some people can't even post in the right area... :rolleyes:

I could just delete retarded posts like this one, but then we wouldn't see how retarded it can get. :blink:

BTW, SE Datsun 510 3500. If you can't take a picture and upload it to photobucket with your fancy phone, then WTF is the point in buying that phone...and while I have your attention, is this a for sale ad or are you asking for information?

Oh and stop with the 'txt msg tpng wn u pst t teh intrwb'...this isn't a phone for fucks sake.

2eDeYe;84283']I wish...I would so make up some good requirements...

We do have guidelines for posting ads in the for sale forum' date=' but some people can't even post in the right area... :rolleyes:

I could just delete retarded posts like this one, but then we wouldn't see how retarded it can get. :blink:

BTW, SE Datsun 510 3500. If you can't take a picture and upload it to photobucket with your fancy phone, then WTF is the point in buying that phone...and while I have your attention, is this a for sale ad or are you asking for information?

Oh and stop with the 'txt msg tpng wn u pst t teh intrwb'...this isn't a phone for fucks sake.[/quote']

LOL, best part of this? The iphone has autocomplete and will turn the first few letters of a typed word into the full word for you... :fu: