Picked up a 620

5150 Wll

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/54932-photobucket-ratsun/

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/

These links should help. You'll need to find a picture hosting site such as Photobucket to store your pictures

Ok so I guess I got that figured out.  I'm mostly a lurker on here mainly getting info on mods and fixes.  Been a member here for awhile but I'm not much of a post whore I guess.  I've been Datsunless since I sold my '71 240z about 1 1/2 years ago  :blush:

I don't like the bumber But I been asshole 3 times and the last person ran off

Lower it

read everything on olddatsuns.com and ask first before hacking anything

Beautiful truck I think leave stock and maybe find the stock rims paint white with the hubcaps would enhance it

My opinion rims are Ok but trys to make a old truck look modern but the old truck look cooler with the org wheel set up

• Like 1

I kinda feel the same way as you guys on the bumper. The only thing that makes me want to keep it on is it would provide a little protection in case someone rolled into it but other than that it's a goner anyhow. Banzai, I do still have the original wheels for it with hubcaps(only 3) so I can mix it up when i feel like it.

• Like 1