Want to fix the problem of companies employing "undocumented workers"? Take away the incentive of lower wages, non-complaining workers, etc.. from the company.

1000$ a day fine to the company per person if you employ someone who is not here legally.

1 month grace period to redo background checks and a finders fee for people who report a company employing illegals.

Would solve the issue very quickly.

And to those who would call me an asshole and heartless for suggesting this? I don't give a flying fuck about your feelings. 

I'm fucking done with all this bullshit.

I know.

First thing... is to stop the flow in of illegals.

So what happens if you throw millions? out of work? Well they have to get by. Crime will go up, more homeless, more on assistance (soup kitchens, hostels, tent cities....) Then there are the companies and jobs that were filled with cheap labor that now can't get by. It's all very good to 'solve the problem' of illegals that work there but then what?  Is there something that can be done to make workers legal immigrants? Perhaps over 5 years like a learner's permit? Non workers/criminals sent back?

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to fix the problem of companies employing "undocumented workers"? Take away the incentive of lower wages, non-complaining workers, etc.. from the company.

1000$ a day fine to the company per person if you employ someone who is not here legally.

1 month grace period to redo background checks and a finders fee for people who report a company employing illegals.

Would solve the issue very quickly.

And to those who would call me an asshole and heartless for suggesting this? I don't give a flying fuck about your feelings.

I'm fucking done with all this bullshit.

I don't even have an issue with this. Seems right

• Like 4

It does and would work if politically unopposed. What do you do with these unemployed people now?

if we're talking about DACA people send their asses back to whatever countries they're from and watch economic and cultural miracles happen since everyone from Vicente Fox to Barack Obama says that the mere presence of these apparently extraordinarily gifted and talented human beings is a guaranteed improvement to the daily struggles of us lower mortals.

• Like 6

After 15 die in hepatitis outbreak, San Diego begins sanitary street washing

Sanitary street washing will commence in downtown San Diego and will continue every other week to combat the city’s deadly hepatitis A outbreak, Mayor Kevin Faulconer’s office said Friday.

The city responded to a letter sent by San Diego County Thursday, asking the city to move forward with a list of specific sanitation actions designed to help control the spread of the disease, which has killed 15 people and hospitalized nearly 300, many of them homeless and living on streets without adequate access to restrooms or showers.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-hepatitis-san-diego-20170911-story.html

• Like 2

After 15 die in hepatitis outbreak, San Diego begins sanitary street washing

Sanitary street washing will commence in downtown San Diego and will continue every other week to combat the city’s deadly hepatitis A outbreak, Mayor Kevin Faulconer’s office said Friday.

The city responded to a letter sent by San Diego County Thursday, asking the city to move forward with a list of specific sanitation actions designed to help control the spread of the disease, which has killed 15 people and hospitalized nearly 300, many of them homeless and living on streets without adequate access to restrooms or showers.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-hepatitis-san-diego-20170911-story.html

We have a huge homeless problem here in San Diego and it got worse once downtown development started and the homeless started getting pushed out. Their little camps are now villages and more keep coming in from out of town. 

Housing is at a critically low level and what is available is very high priced.  And now this, Hep A outbreak that is almost out of control. 

They only set up shelters during the cold season and then take it all down. Then they are back to roaming the streets and shitting in playgrounds. So far there have been a few cases of people catching it from using public facilities, like parks and restrooms. 

It is bad. 

• Like 2

Yes, the county mental and health is just being overwhelmed. They can keep track of them and most of them are in dire need of help, and sadly, quite a few of them are Veterans who just are unable to cope with what they have gone through. 

Every year they have what they call the "Stand Down" at San Diego High. They set up a military style looking camp and offer free services to Veterans who are in need of some assistance. From a shave and a haircut to Psycare and legal services. They have even helped some of the go back home to where that may be. 

• Like 2

Buddhist purge of muslims presided over by Nobel peace prize winner.

‘We must protect our country’: extremist Buddhists target Mandalay’s Muslims

In a cluttered room in a monastery in Mandalay, Myanmar’s second city, a group of crimson-robed monks and their followers feverishly smoke and talk. One monk wearing black, thick-rimmed glasses feeds paper into a photocopier. Another lies on the floor, stapling pages of propaganda together. Hangers-on laugh loudly and flick cigarette butts into an ashtray.

They’re forming petitions, explains a monk with oversized sunglasses perched on his forehead. A local journalist recently criticised the group’s front man, the vitriolic monk Ashin Wirathu, known for his violently anti-Muslim rhetoric. They now want the reporter arrested.

For many Mandalay residents, recent history falls into two eras: before and after 2014.

After a local Muslim was accused of raping a Buddhist girl, several nights in July brought the worst intercommunal riots in years. A mob on motorbikes, armed with machetes, rampaged around targeting Islamic homes and businesses. Two men died.

In 2014, the hostility culminated in anti-Muslim riots widely linked to Ma Ba Tha – a tension that’s still present throughout Mandalay. On the street, a Muslim man passing a monk freezes up for fear of saying a wrong word. A Buddhist taxi driver, driving away from an Islamic neighbourhood, mutters: “So many Muslims.”

Smar Nyi Nyi, a softly spoken Muslim businessman, puts it like this: “When we are speaking with the Buddhists we have to be careful. We don’t want our words to harm them. Also, we are thin-skinned about their words.”

“Jihadi Muslims want to overwhelm the country, so we have to protect it,” says Eindaw Bar Tha, the monk lying on the floor

Last year, after half a century of military rule, the generals handed power to a civilian government led by longtime opposition leader and Nobel peace prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi. They retain control over key institutions, including the security forces.

The fact that large-scale violence has not broken out in Mandalay since 2014 is partly thanks to the grassroots work of sympathetic monks like Kar Wi Ya, and activists who have calmed the skirmishes that are publicised and manipulated by nationalist groups on social media.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/may/08/buddhist-extremists-anti-muslim-mandalay-ma-ba-tha

Myanmar refuses visas to UN team investigating abuse of Rohingya Muslims

Myanmar will refuse entry to members of a United Nations investigation focusing on allegations of killings, rape and torture by security forces against Rohingya Muslims, an official has said.

The government, led by Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi, had already said it would not cooperate with a mission set up after a human rights council resolution was adopted in March.

“If they are going to send someone with regards to the fact-finding mission, then there’s no reason for us to let them come,” said Kyaw Zeya, permanent secretary at the ministry of foreign affairs in the capital, Naypyidaw, on Friday.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/30/myanmar-refuses-visas-un-abuse-rohingya-muslims

• Like 1

Our definition of free must be different.With that said,i don't need high capacity magazines,i don't need to stockpile ammo for the apocalypse and i'm not worried about registering what i have.I would also never loan,borrow or gift a gun to a friend.In reality you can do whatever you want with a gun until you do something stupid with it.Then you're fucked.Do you know of anybody that has had his guns taken away just because ? I don't,and my friends have some pretty badass stuff that fits all of the "assault style" definitions.

Devil's advocate......let's say the government turns and you need the weapons that are banned in order to fight, the right to bare arms is not a regulation, it is for protection against possible tyranny that may occur. Just a thought and I know we discussed this issue here already, but the founding fathers left us safety nets in order to avoid being overun as it has happened in history many times, most recently Venezuela, a pistol won't help you much vs police tactical weaponry.

• Like 4

Had an interesting 24, arguing with people over conspiracy theories. Amazing how many people think the towers going down was a demolition job secretly done in the middle of New York City. Without any actual proof of explosives residue, or structures cut to weaken so it would collapse.

• Like 1

mexican-gif-7.gif

If dreamers are deported, ‘it will be America’s loss and Mexico’s gain,’ Mexican foreign minister says

If the 600,000 Mexican-born recipients of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program – or DACA – are deported by the Trump administration, “America’s loss will be Mexico’s gain,” Mexican Secretary of Foreign Affairs Dr. Luis Videgaray Caso said Monday at a press conference in Sacramento.

Speaking at the Mexican Consulate in North Natomas, Videgaray called the recipients, also known as “Dreamers,” “a blessing.” He said if they are deported, the Mexican government is ready to help them continue their college educations, find jobs that fit their skills and provide them with medical insurance.

“We will receive them with.........

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article172765891.html#storylink=cpy

• Like 4

Had an interesting 24, arguing with people over conspiracy theories. Amazing how many people think the towers going down was a demolition job secretly done in the middle of New York City. Without any actual proof of explosives residue, or structures cut to weaken so it would collapse.

I'm sure all those idiots Failed physics class..... possibly basic science as well

• Like 1

mexican-gif-7.gif

If dreamers are deported, ‘it will be America’s loss and Mexico’s gain,’ Mexican foreign minister says

If the 600,000 Mexican-born recipients of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program – or DACA – are deported by the Trump administration, “America’s loss will be Mexico’s gain,” Mexican Secretary of Foreign Affairs Dr. Luis Videgaray Caso said Monday at a press conference in Sacramento.

Speaking at the Mexican Consulate in North Natomas, Videgaray called the recipients, also known as “Dreamers,” “a blessing.” He said if they are deported, the Mexican government is ready to help them continue their college educations, find jobs that fit their skills and provide them with medical insurance.

“We will receive them with.........

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article172765891.html#storylink=cpy

I don't think they will all be deported. We don't have enough buses and imagine the chaos. Now, if they commit any crime or do something stupid that will attract the police, just maybe they will get sent back. But then again a lot of cities indicated that they will not cooperate with ICE.

• Like 1

My thoughts exactly. Oh no! It's below 80 we better set up shelter for the homeless so they don't die from the cold!

Next time the temp drops below 80 I will let you know so you can come down and camp out under and overpass or sidewalk

I doubt it will ever be cold enough for you though. 

• Like 2

Here's some information about possible voter fraud in NH...and it doesn't even apply to those poor people who can't afford an ID.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/7/voter-fraud-alert-over-5000-new-hampshire-presiden/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20803/report-voter-fraud-may-have-tipped-nh-hillary-2016-joseph-curl

Kobash has retracted his "wording" now after taking a beating over this BS story.  Funny stuff.

Some will claim there is still no evidence of voter fraud even though there is both.

There is both.  But we are talking about tiny numbers from both sides.  Not busses of voters.  As mike points out below.  Cute fantasy, nothing more.  

yes,evidence and fraud.

Oops.  Maybe alternate evidence?  

And there ya go.  Validated Denial.

Out of state voting is allowed in New Hampshire.  Totally legal.  What matters is where you currently reside.  College students are a perfect example.  If you are in school for four years, and never get a local ID, you are a valid voter.  No requirement to get a state ID or drivers licence, etc.  Calling voter fraud on a typical amount of same day registrations, in a state where this is allowed, with zero evidence of "busses of snowflakes" brought in to vote.  But if you have evidence, please let us all see it.  

Seems like a valid license is needed. How can you get a license in another state without surrendering your old one??? Duh! Is this how it works down there???

Seems to me a political party could pay several people to join these buses, only to turn around and rat them out to discredit an opposing party. Just how many people we talking about here? say 5,000 to swing the results. That's over 62 buses. Good luck borrowing or renting this.

Where you reside is all that counts in this case.  

And yes, if there were busses of voters brought in, we would have more than anecdotal provocations.  I keep seeing these accusations stated, and stated again until they become fact.  Evidence has become inconvenient in proving this point.  

There seem to be no shortage of people who are ready to throw away their reputation if they can push the agenda their whole way down.  Because the accusation gets the headline, and the debunking story doesn't even register on the radar.  Damage done.  

You guys really need to use your head before posting shit.  A published story is not validation.  Check the facts.  This was extremely easy to check up on.  And no, you don't need to check every story you read, but it makes sense to check a story that you are going to share.  Especially partisan issues that are likely to be skewed and often full of shit.