• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

100 pages of Merica!  rejoice.

I started this thread, being a self confessed firearms enthusiasiast, and having carried as a former LEO, and private sector security guard in Straylia. The online article for me was a WTF moment.

Ive been Stateside, and desperatly want to come back!

I Loved my month long visit to Murica, but even me as a "gun nut" was a bit surprised with the environment over there ( LA shot show was amazing).

Nothing about my post was/will/ever be critical of constitutional rights etc etc.

Anyway........., god bless you, and........ Hillary clintons face looks like my dogs arsehole!

Just sayin.......

• Like 5

I started this thread, being a self confessed firearms enthusiasiast, and having carried as a former LEO, and private sector security guard in Straylia. The online article for me was a WTF moment.

Ive been Stateside, and desperatly want to come back!

I Loved my month long visit to Murica, but even me as a "gun nut" was a bit surprised with the environment over there ( LA shot show was amazing).

Nothing about my post was/will/ever be critical of constitutional rights etc etc.

Anyway........., god bless you, and........ Hillary clintons face looks like my dogs arsehole!

Just sayin.......

yousmellgoodbrohug.gif

• Like 2

Dose having this thread improve/free up INSM and Rand by providing a relatively safe place to vent political frustration, or has it diminished them by taking most of the politics tension away? Personally I think it's a little of both. I like that Cuz Merca has been relatively functional, unlike... Viva la Revolution!!!! 

• Like 2

Ozys cant pronounce the letter U.

Actually, I fucked up the spelling when I started the thread.

You'll note I use Murica and Merica at times.

VTR generally uses Straya, where as I use Straylia.

And brother Paradime, its "Aussies" or "Ozzies" :)

Now about Hilary Clintons sembelance to my dogs arsehole.

Should I get its ring bleached to try and remove the likeness?

• Like 5

Dose having this thread improve/free up INSM and Rand by providing a relatively safe place to vent political frustration, or has it diminished them by taking most of the politics tension away? Personally I think it's a little of both. I like that Cuz Merca has been relatively functional, unlike... Viva la Revolution!!!!

This is a good summation of this thread methinks.

And brother Paradime, its "Aussies" or "Ozzies" :)

You should know by now, trying to teach me to spell is a fool's errand.

Now about Hilary Clintons sembelance (semblance) to my dogs arsehole.

Should I get its ring bleached to try and remove the likeness?

Lipstick

Every thread turns into insomniacs.....eventually....

Did I say that in one of my rants on some fucked up thread count down??? (maybe skib?)

As long as this is Merica centric I thinks it's a great place to air our grumpy bias and humorous chides of Merica's under sack.

I used to shut them (political and religious leaning posts) down but either I mellowed or you all have managed to evolve and argue without quite calling someone an asshole for their opinion or religion.

• Like 1

Did I say that in one of my rants on some fucked up thread count down??? (maybe skib?)

I used to shut them (political and religious leaning posts) down but either I mellowed or you all have managed to evolve and argue without quite calling someone an asshole for their opinion or religion.

We think it. That's what counts

• Like 2