Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Something for the snowflakes.

Fuck it, RW image post fail!

Anyway, the snowflakes had a competition to write the saddest story they could, using only four words.

The winning entry...............

Welcome President Donald Trump.

• Like 1

That's because he said all the right things. Except parading a widow, a handicap person and some victims of illegal immigrant violence.... that was truly, fucked up.

Do you think Trump was the first politician to do this ? Jesus.The left has been using that tactic for quite awhile.

• Like 3

OMG. Do you not read what I actually write? Smh.

Is there a smart conservative in here I can argue with? Draker?

Do you not read what you actually write ? i do apologize for not being smart enough to argue with the man that has 18,000 posts and has only been banned once.As if that means shit.

• Like 2

Your memory is either poor or you're intellectually dishonest.

So you think there is a more blatant shameful address to Congress using people to make political hay?? But because it's YOUR opinion I'm lying or have a poor memory??? IF you had anything you would have posted it.... and now I don't care.

Do you think Trump was the first politician to do this ? Jesus.The left has been using that tactic for quite awhile.

No. But it's the worst example. Well, unless you ask KoH's opinion. Then it isn't.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4274396/Man-spends-50-000-transform-genderless-ALIEN.html

meanwhile in California,...

"Man spends $50,000 on over 100 procedures to transform into a 'genderless' ALIEN (and he plans to have his genitals, nipples and bellybutton removed next)
  • Vinny Ohh, 22, from Los Angeles in California, has had over 110 procedures
  • He wants to transform into a 'genderless' extra-terrestrial
  • The make-up artists believes he's neither male nor female"

When you're being used by a politician you aren't being honored. There's a time and place for honoring someone. That ain't it.

You mean like obama rolling out sandy hook kids over and over again? Like him jumping on his "common sense" anti gun soapbox every time someone got shot in a high enough profile fashion? It happens more than it should but using kids to push an aganda it way worse than honoring someone before congress.

• Like 3

So you think there is a more blatant shameful address to Congress using people to make political hay?? But because it's YOUR opinion I'm lying or have a poor memory??? IF you had anything you would have posted it.... and now I don't care.

No. But it's the worst example. Well, unless you ask KoH's opinion. Then it isn't.

Show me where I disagree that people shouldn't be at any address by ANY president and show me the last president that didn't have "guests".

Do you not read what you actually write ? i do apologize for not being smart enough to argue with the man that has 18,000 posts and has only been banned once.As if that means shit.

I *think* more than once.

• Like 1

How dare they push their agenda. Damn presidents...

I don't shame Trump nor Obama, nor any president for essentially using props to speak on subjects. The props should say "fuck you!" If they don't want to be used. But they likely are happy to be props. Likely got them all excited for their 5 minutes. And medals are a bonus.

It feels cheap, but it's politics. Guess Trump is falling in line.

• Like 3

I mean people are saying it was one of the best speeches.. regardless of props or not. Even the left was praising the effort so that has to say something. Not everyone will agree though.. and that's how it should be.

I watched it last night, it was okay. Seemed presidential, stuck with the campaign message. I like the rally style speeches better, but there is a time and place for those.

• Like 2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4274396/Man-spends-50-000-transform-genderless-ALIEN.html

meanwhile in California,...

"Man spends $50,000 on over 100 procedures to transform into a 'genderless' ALIEN (and he plans to have his genitals, nipples and bellybutton removed next)
  • Vinny Ohh, 22, from Los Angeles in California, has had over 110 procedures
  • He wants to transform into a 'genderless' extra-terrestrial
  • The make-up artists believes he's neither male nor female"

I'm glad he wont be able to reproduce 

• Like 6

Something for the snowflakes.

Fuck it, RW image post fail!

Anyway, the snowflakes had a competition to write the saddest story they could, using only four words.

The winning entry...............

Welcome President Donald Trump.

R0ftF0SBh8wzlwTL4grYRgph6Np8wBklR_sjgJrG