• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Will California secede if Trump wins? Some are calling for it

Half of the country may be celebrating the possibility of a Donald Trump victory, but others are talking about seceding from the United States if Trump pulls through.

Are they being sore losers or opportunists? For some people in California, and other western states that went blue for Hillary Clinton, the road forward is clear: Cut their losses and make a go of it without the rest of the country.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/09/california-secedes-trump-wins/93528334/

• Like 3

RW's two cents worth.

For those that may be concerned, chill the fuck out, the sun WILL come up tomorrow!

Remember guys, IF, and thats a BIG if it all goes to shit, Straylia would love to have you guys.

Just bring your guns and Datsun parts.

• Like 6

It's a daunting task taking the reigns right now. But we shall see how it goes. Exec, leg, and soon jud. All the cards stacked. Make things happen.

Firs thing I hope they do is open boarder state insurance market. No more Federal mandate forcing us to by from a monopoly. Create an actual market not a federal sponsored mess with ramping premiums.

• Like 4

Will California secede if Trump wins? Some are calling for itHalf of the country may be celebrating the possibility of a Donald Trump victory, but others are talking about seceding from the United States if Trump pulls through.Are they being sore losers or opportunists? For some people in California, and other western states that went blue for Hillary Clinton, the road forward is clear: Cut their losses and make a go of it without the rest of the country.http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/09/california-secedes-trump-wins/93528334/

Let me know because I will move out then.

• Like 1

in the meantime, Idiocrasy's first order of business with a republican controlled house and senate and presidency, will be to start deporting all those fureners and start a war with someone for the fun of it.  Fuck our lives.  This will get messy.

Not to mention we're now the laughing stock of the world for getting a racist bigot in the white house.  Where's my rascal scooter with the 50 cal on it for my fat ass?

• Like 2

Alright! Now's the time to put the Tic away for good. Drain the swamp. Expose all the corruption of the Clintons..

So was it close? Landslide? wut?

Given she did not appear for a concession speech or to thank her supporters and volunteers my thoughts/guesses are - 

HRC is in a massive meltdown where likely she has small puppies and kittens bought in to her so she can strangle them till she has no more strength
to react over her losing,then a powerful sedative is administered to her.
  • Like 4