...did they do a psychiatric test?

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/11/16863254/trump-physical-exam-mental-health

"But the White House told reporters that the biggest question about the 71-year-old president’s health — the state of his mind — would not be checked in Friday’s physical. And though the president’s physician is expected to share some of the results of the exam on Tuesday, January 16, the public is not likely to learn anything new about his physical health either. The presidential physical exam is best understood as political theater — a show of the president’s vigor and fitness — not an opportunity to reveal medical truths."

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

They did not do a psychiatric test, but at the request of the president they did do an extensive cognitive impairment test. This evaluate things like dementia and all the other crazy shit MSNBC could come up with. This is not something typically done and it was the most extensive recognized cognitive test.

Anyone want to tie his hands and toss him in a river to see if he's a witch too?

• Like 2

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-did-exceedingly-well-on-a-cognitive-test-top-white-house-doctor-says/2018/01/16/e8af8b8a-fadb-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html?utm_term=.e65e2a27438b

At the president’s request, Jackson said that he reviewed a number of cognitive tests and then administered the Montreal Cognitive Assessment during Trump’s first presidential physical exam on Friday afternoon at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. The 10-minute exam is designed to detect mild cognitive impairment, generally in older patients. Trump answered all 30 questions correctly, Jackson said.

The test includes asking a patient to name several animals, draw a clock with the hands at a certain time, copy a cube and recall a short list of words, among others. Jackson said he has “no indication whatsoever that he has any cognitive issues.”

Undergoing this physical is voluntary, and Trump can pick and choose what the public hears about his health. Jackson said that there is “absolutely nothing” that is being withheld from the public and that Trump’s release of information is “hands down” the broadest in history.

• Like 1

$6,800,000.00 and 10 hearings to try and take down Hillary. That's a "real" witch hunt.

I don't call her the Tic for nothing. They burrow in and are hard to get out.

They did not do a psychiatric test, but at the request of the president they did do an extensive cognitive impairment test. This evaluate things like dementia and all the other crazy shit MSNBC could come up with. This is not something typically done and it was the most extensive recognized cognitive test.

How high did he test on the Briceno/Sutton A R Self Exam scale? Surely verbalizing that he was the least racist person as well as intelligent should push him over the top.

And now Japan has had a false alert about a NK missile launch.

http://komonews.com/news/nation-world/japan-public-tv-sends-mistaken-north-korean-missile-alert

This should feed some conspiracy theorists for sure.

Well I said this before...

Who would gain from this? Who would get the most out of this.... accident? Who would further their aims by having the public in an uproar that they are not safe.

Well?

The New California contains all of the problem areas of the current CA -

Sacramento/SF Bay area/LA area is where all of the power is,& where the politicians

that pass all those lame bills that the rest of the state has to live with.

OTOH, if that happened,there would be no major tax base for the "Old CA". 

• Like 1

Have you seen what many Mexicans do to the neighborhoods that they move into?

I live in an apartment complex,& the Mexicans are almost always the ones who leave trash all over.

Also,WHY do they often show the Mexican flag,& hold signs in Spanish,while protesting

in the US,as well as refusing to speak English?

If Mexico's such a great place,why would you want to leave it?

I've got no tie to it, so feel free.

Although I should probably put it out there that I hot linked it from pic search via Google. 

Well as long as the NSA do not link your google search patterns with mine you'll be fine.  :devil:

If San Francisco was to separate it'd have to have dibs on "New Sodom"   :rofl:

• Like 1

I live in an apartment complex,& the Mexicans are almost always the ones who leave trash all over.

Also,WHY do they often show the Mexican flag,& hold signs in Spanish,while protesting

There are many shades of white trash.

My job takes me to many and any neighborhoods including every part of a property and the shit I see sometimes is unbelievable. Trashy people are everywhere. You should see my backyard!

• Like 2

Well?

Seriously, how the fuck should I know?

If you honestly want an answer, it might be best to try asking a nutjob conspiracy theorist and not some asshole on the internet who is making a derisive comment at the expense of conspiracy theorists...

tenor.gif

The ones that moved in next to me fire up a leaf blower and blow all their garbage under the shitty fence they built into my front yard, so I gather it up and throw it back over the fence. They used to live in the house behind me and they trashed that place, moved down the road and now the family in in both houses next to me and at the other end of the block. Their kids put shit in the bed of my truck, the shit fence they built is already falling apart and they can't park worth shit.

That being said there is a white guy down the road who isn't any better, lesson is people are just shit.

• Like 1