Bonvo's pacifier 77 620kc

bonvo

I don't think you can or should put 195's on a 10" wheel. 195's are designed to be run on a 6" wheel . . . If you do find a way to stretch them onto a 10" wheel, I would not recommend going around a corner.  :no:

• Like 2
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well konig here is running 195/50/15 on 10 inch wide wheels in the rear of his truck ill be running a taller sidewall so my strech wont be this extreme this is also for the front 

konig_zpsfuam00pm.jpg

the rears will be like this 

rear_zpsgubgyt8u.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice man, that shifter is a bit too wild for me though :P

As for the 195s, get in touch with MM47 if you can. He was running some wide eagles (15x9 front and 15x10 rear I think) and ended up selling me his 195s because the stretch was too extreme with his power level (high torque LZ22). I think he swapped up to 205 and 215s. I know for my 620 I ran 195 50s in the front, 215 55s in the rear for some rake, but those were on 15x6.5s

• Like 1

yeah i might go 205s up front as for power levels this thing is gonna stay stock in the engine bay department so im not that worried its always going to be a cruser with light truck work 

• Like 1

well crap figured out whats going on with the paint from everything i read i can do enamel on top of laquer but not the other way around i was working under the impression that rustolium was laquer but its apparently enamel 

• Like 1

well they weren't the size i wanted but the 205/50/15s turned out to be just about perfect! the rears are going to be different so it can still carry weight should only need to drop it another inch all the way around after i put the flares on 

20150506_173610_zpst2mt39gb.jpg

20150506_173618_zpshujze5jr.jpg

20150506_173734_zps1x2dfcjy.jpg

20150506_173902_zpstks2uqmk.jpg

• Like 3

so do i and unlike my slot mags on the 610 dont require constant polishing since the truck is going to maintain its original paint and pantina i figure the wheels should really pop

20150508_143937_HDR_zpscwczijm0.jpg

• Like 3

yeah they are turning out great im getting another tire streched on tomorrow so i have the fronts ready for mock up and im getting all the hardware i will need for the 610 and the flares on this gonna be a busy day for those curious the i chose the name because this lets me get my datto fix while i work on the 610

• Like 3