Show me your Tool............

Checked out Sears for its tool sales the other day. Got some great deals and seen this!

image_zpsmo55yepe.jpg

Besides the previously posted Stanley, I've never seen another locking adjustable wrench, have you? Maybe those afraid of the lesser quality of the Wal-Mart Stanley might jump on this one. This Craftsman tool felt great in my hand.

I seriously thought the last time someone posted a pic of that, it was photoshopped for a joke.

:rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Checked out Sears for its tool sales the other day. Got some great deals and seen this!

image_zpsmo55yepe.jpg

Besides the previously posted Stanley, I've never seen another locking adjustable wrench, have you? Maybe those afraid of the lesser quality of the Wal-Mart Stanley might jump on this one. This Craftsman tool felt great in my hand.

I find most automotive stuff there isn't enough room for bulky adjustable wrenches and most other multi function tools. The only time I grab an adjustable wrench is to tighten or adjust something on a kids bike.

$10 blasting cabinet

12189494_905994269436043_300842423493125

blasting gun

905520_905991519436318_82703246996137461

I made mine out of a dog house my buddy made but his dog never used

ascs_zpsfdymfx5m.jpg

Looks like you have me beat cost wise though, in total my setup cost me $20 after shipping

http://www.walmart.com/ip/New-AIR-SAND-BLASTER-KIT-Sandblaster-Sandblasting-Paint/39104075

Pulled the trigger on this set for $169 w/free shipping. Hopes it works out

s-l1600_zpshncfew3a.jpg

Ive been wanting this  just havent been able to justify spending the money yet.

0F5ACE9C-64E7-46B3-A0D2-20042D26ABAE.png

My next set. Expensive as hell, but they are the best cordless tools for trade workers ever. Festool is killer, but not for trade work. Milwaukee is very good as well. I need this cause I dropped my old Panasonic off my roof and it died. Tragically, I dropped my dewalt XLP from walking height and broke it, the very next day. The only two drills I've had actually crack, happened in less than24 hours.

Ive dropped my dewalt 20v drill off the top of trucks and trailers more times than i can count and it hasnt been effected

I have Panasonic's. Frankly, my Rigids handle more abuse and Pani doesn't have a wide enough offering of tools.

A guy at work bought the rigid drill/impact set recently i was pretty impressed with how much power the impact has. way more than my makita but mine has a few years of abuse on that thing but has held up like a champ.

• Like 1

image_zpsmo55yepe.jpg

i like it and i bet all these saps hating on it would gobble up a snap-on one 

• Like 2

Not every bolt on every car is always perfect.......I can think of many times I could use a tool like that.....

...and no.....you wouldn't use it everyday to bust drain plugs.....

......if you did.......

..........you're probably doing an oil change in your car port on your ford fiesta........

This would sit in my box till I encountered a day where it would SAVE MY ASS.........

...Snap on would make it better by shortening the handle for tight places and better steel......

I wouldn't buy a craftsman......but I would buy one......

• Like 1