Nissan IDx at cars & coffee this Sat.

For any of the So Cal people.  I was told that Nissan will have a couple of the new IDX at Cars & Coffee Irvine.

I know it's a sore subject with some of you, But others might want to see one up close.

I'm going to go. Think I'll take the wagon.

• Like 1
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'll get a bunch of pic's. Hell I might even take a camera, I never take a camera anymore.

I guess they are going to do C&C then head over to the Peterson Auto Museum. Peter Brock & John Morton are going to make an apperence.

• Like 1

Once the common wealth find out IDX means 510.... watch out 510 guys, you thought the Leno effect way bad. Hide yo parts, Hide yo cars. Cause newbs be buying em all up out here.

Auto-Tune_the_News_12c_screenshot.jpg

Just today I thought about how people put not for sale signs on their rides, I was thinking about putting something like that but with a ridiculous amount and some crazy demands attached to it for lolz

Just today I thought about how people put not for sale signs on their rides, I was thinking about putting something like that but with a ridiculous amount and some crazy demands attached to it for lolz

Had a guy at a car show ask me how much for the wagon. I said 15K he's like, 15K WOW that's way to much.

Do you see a for sale sign anywhere????? 

• Like 1

Had a guy at a car show ask me how much for the wagon. I said 15K he's like, 15K WOW that's way to much.

I get that a lot, too :)

I'm probably taking the Sunny to San Diego next Sat, so I may go a bit earlier and stop by C&C on the way..

Lol, I'm really considering making some ridic for sale sticker with demands i'll sure as hell get a kick out of it. Idk what pisses me off more all the idx craze from people who haven't had a og 510 that think this car will fill that void and connect them to the classics or everyone talking about LSX swapping any and everything inclduing a "510" it's all  :poop:

Be careful about doing that!  I rejected a very outrageously high offer from a Japanese car parts Manufacturer for my RL411 at the JCCS last year without any indication that it was ever considered "for sale".  It turned out that the 411 was the first car he had bought after getting his Driver's License and nostalgia over rode what I would consider good sense.  Restoring and registering older Japanese cars, especially foreign model of JDM units is becoming a craze in Japan.  If you put a "For Sale" and price tag on a car, someone just might be able to force you to go through with that sale at that listed price.

• Like 1

For any of the So Cal people.  I was told that Nissan will have a couple of the new IDX at Cars & Coffee Irvine.

I know it's a sore subject with some of you, But others might want to see one up close.

I'm going to go. Think I'll take the wagon.

#$%@#$%#$%&$#$% (comment stricken)@#%#$%^#$% IDX!  :)  Make sure you park the real 510 close enough so the newbs can see what a 510 is supposed to be.  And tell Pete Brock and whoever else from Nissan who happens to be there to get rid of that ridiculously high front nose and the gigantic empty void where the front grill is supposed to be.  And tell them to move the headlights down.  In fact, just tell them to redesign it for me, would you?  Thanks! ;)

What the hell took ya so long. I've been wating all day for you to comment on this one. 

And yes I'm going to try to get there early and park as close as I can to said car. And I don't think Pete Brock has anything to do with Nissan.

All I know is he will be at the Peterson later that day.

• Like 1

Sweet!  Bonus points if you make a sign that says "Real 510" and take a picture next to the IDX with the sign pointing to your 510 much like a Wile.E.Coyote cartoon. ;)

I don't think I have enough balls to do something like that. Would be funny.