• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Met a great CL seller today.  Wanted a part off a truck.  Messaged him, says give me a reasonable price.  Check PnP and offer him $10 under the price ($40 at PnP).  Hear back from him a few hours later saying he talked to his "mechanic" friend who says its worth $125.   :lol:   Offers me it for $100 say no thanks and then messages me back a few hours later for $75. :rofl:  :rofl:  

^ Thats great.  I am on CL a lot just looking for the good deals on stuff.  It goes fast so you have to be fast.  

Its funny because you end up seeing ads that have been on there for over a year with the same price.  Usually something crazy.  You would think they would have gotten the hint..

Funny, I actually texted a guy the other day to tell him his 240z was not a Toyota nor was the L24 worth his $900 asking price unless he put it back in the car.

Now I feel like Mike.

• Like 1

I saw a CL listing for a 72 240Z that said it was the first year the 240 came out and no one should miss out at only $5500 for something this rare..... I was just like mike and corrected this dude. I'm a helperton :D

• Like 1

I saw someone post a picture of an s2k powered dime but they had it titled rb26tt 800ponys, so I politely commented and corrected them and explained why the rb is very impractical and why he should try doing a different swap. Then he tried telling me I was wrong about the motor in the car, but realized he was wrong and deleted my comments. Guess I'm a helptron too lol..... in other news

http://youtu.be/6gavsxrZ2iU