(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

Apparently, the word lifetime only means 90 days when dealing with the la z boy furniture warranty. But, the cool part is...if I beat the sales manager to death with one of his own shiny loafers, my lifetime prision sentence will only be 90 days as long as it takes place in the store. Right?

• Like 2
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, the word lifetime only means 90 days when dealing with the la z boy furniture warranty. But, the cool part is...if I beat the sales manager to death with one of his own shiny loafers, my lifetime prision sentence will only be 90 days as long as it takes place in the store. Right?

I'm sure if you go in and reason with the salesman he will see fit to do the right thing.

1384410321178.gif

Wow that is uncommon!!

That style of Celica is a hard one to make appealing.... The builder did a decent job.

Rare.... very rare.

Still looks like that horrible '80 sharp edged look where no designers were used at all. Anyone can draw straight lines and bend angles. Only redeeming quality are the flairs. The S110 was the same. Looks like a wedge of blue cheese.

• Like 1

Yvonne used to do Genesee Beer comertials.

I remember Julie was in a show (I never watched as a kid) where she was a robot and the new owner didn't know what push button did what to control her.

Wasn't that "My Living Doll"?

- Doug

Still looks like that horrible '80 sharp edged look where no designers were used at all. Anyone can draw straight lines and bend angles. Only redeeming quality are the flairs. The S110 was the same. Looks like a wedge of blue cheese.

;)

5v0zvc.jpg

Am I the only one that finds this difficult to look at?  

Glad to see that women are able to defend themselves, but....

Was in my fair share of fights when young. When the other guy was down it was time to walk away. I was out to defend myself, not to inflict as much damage as possible.

If she had a weapon would the crook have paid for his stupidity with his life?  At the point that he was down with a following blow, he was most likely cured of purse snatching in the future.

Am I the only one that finds this difficult to look at?  

Glad to see that women are able to defend themselves, but....

Was in my fair share of fights when young. When the other guy was down it was time to walk away. I was out to defend myself, not to inflict as much damage as possible.

If she had a weapon would the crook have paid for his stupidity with his life?  At the point that he was down with a following blow, he was most likely cured of purse snatching in the future.

This isn't a fight for physical dominance or over a drunken lapse in decision making. This is a fight to defend one's self and well being(in what appears to be the victim's home, no less). If you can't tell the difference, I hope for your sake that you never be put in a similar position.

Should the crook have paid for his selfishness and evil with his life? Absolutely. Either in part, or paid in full.. the victim's choice in the heat of the moment. I wouldn't hesistate to lay out and severely injure some scum bag that tried to come up at my expense, afterward having them carted off to face charges I would press and see carried out to the fullest. Stealing from someone is in essence a smaller form of murder.. you are taking something that doesn't belong to you that cost a person's(presumably weaker, less intelligent, more trusting/naive, etc..) resources, resources that cost them time. Time in their life which they have traded for material wealth. A thief is wrongfully removing from your life time that could have been spent elsewhere(with family, friends, whatever), but you have chosen to do with it what you want, which is persuit of sustenance.

Fuck them. May they all lie broken in a ditch with nubs for arms and stubs for knees.

• Like 3

This thief deserves getting the crap beat out of him/her, stealing from those the lowlife considers weak, they used to cut off the thieves hands a long time ago, I think that would fix a lot of the crime we have now days.

Wayno I do agree with you.  It was the aggression of the lady that bothered me. A lot of these women become mothers. Their are way to many overly aggressive men out their, we need a balance. 

The above reply is a case in point. Women are not usually that aggressive. It will be a bad day when all react in this manner.