• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what the fuck that is. If I am selling something on CL and a dude from Portland wants it, there is like a 70% chance of him trying to pull something he thinks is 'fancy' to lower my asking price. Not just offer me less mind you... he has to try and fool me into giving it to him for less, you know...because I'm so stupid since I don't live inside the armpit with the other fungus. This summer, I went from being in a great mood, to telling a guy he had about 10 seconds before I handed him a beating. I'm not joking around, the fucker had me ready to fight.

even with the older generation. Guy in my studio is like 80 years old,  originally from Portland, nasty son of a bitch, total pain in the ass, thinks he's the shit but makes the worst business decisions. I've helped that prick soooo many fucking times and he'll still pull one.  The landlord likes me way more so it's never a problem, knows the guy is full of it.

Weirdest part about Detroit hipsters? The majority of them don't even live in Detroit- they live in one of the suburbs like Wyandotte, Ferndale, Royal Oak or Novi. Of course they'll deny that up and down and spew the "Down with Detroit" bullshit. Guess they think it makes them look "harcore" or something. Or they do it to keep their job at Whole Foods. I don't know- I stopped trying to understand these dipshits when I was still a teenager.

People I've met from Detroit seem way more straight forward and hard working. The women aren't all media damaged

Trouble is, nobody focuses on those Detroiters. The only ones you  hear about are the douchebags in Buddy Holly glasses sipping microbrew in front of a cafe, text messaging the other douchebag sitting across the table from them.

That and Snatch are some of the best cinema ever ,, Rory is just cool as fuck, cuz you know as small as the guy is ,, he will definitely mess you up.

. No, fuck that. You can think about it. I am panicking,, and I'm off

• Like 1

US                                                                         YOU

200.gif

I never thought YOU of all people would be so sensitive. You know you like it.  :rofl:

• Like 1

so, motherfucker, turns out my favorite sunglasses that I've had for years are the ones Heisenberg wears on breaking bad. Since they are out of production and err'body wants to be a druglord lookalike the few backstock to be found are going for goddamn $300. Wish I dint wear mine as safety glasses now.

I always did think those shades looked familiar when I was watching the show.

so, motherfucker, turns out my favorite sunglasses that I've had for years are the ones Heisenberg wears on breaking bad. Since they are out of production and err'body wants to be a druglord lookalike the few backstock to be found are going for goddamn $300. Wish I dint wear mine as safety glasses now.

I always did think those shades looked familiar when I was watching the show.

pics or it didn't happen

That and Snatch are some of the best cinema ever ,, Rory is just cool as fuck, cuz you know as small as the guy is ,, he will definitely mess you up.

. No, fuck that. You can think about it. I am panicking,, and I'm off

Tony....do something terrible.

• Like 1

Hold on there Missy ,, i didn't say i couldn't find any ,, there are tons but they are all mostly ,,meh. Like this one

giphy.gif

Cute yes ,, but it's almost impossible to find anything she does,, not cute in some way.

It's like when you are a teen and they had you clean up after a wedding..  Sure the beer tastes like beer ,but having to strain the cigarette butts with your clinched teeth ,,, takes some of the luster off of getting drunk for free.