• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

It got out of hand. You know not one person has complained about it. Many think their computer is faster without it around. :lol: :lol:

It's archived.... till 2020 when the truth about the Kennedy assignation is revealed.

• Like 1

I walked it in the 60s once. My friend at high school, his father was with the St John's Ambulence. We got in for free as 'stretcher bearers' :lol:  :lol:

I drove a '65 Ford LTD 'boat' around it one winter too.

Why are the American sweepers for curling so fat an outta shape and the lugers so skinny?? Now i'm not a Olympic coach or anything,  but if you switched the two we would totally clean house.

Since the Olympics started our German shepard has been pretty agitated seeing all the Polish, Czechoslovakian and Russians on the TV all day so i built a couple snow people for it.. And she did what any German Shepard in the same situation would do,,, it attacked them.

Snow2014029_zpsb46205bf.jpg

Snow2014031_zps3d37e98d.jpg

• Like 1

Why are the American sweepers for curling so fat an outta shape and the lugers so skinny?? Now i'm not a Olympic coach or anything,  but if you switched the two we would totally clean house.

Since the Olympics started our German shepard has been pretty agitated seeing all the Polish, Czechoslovakian and Russians on the TV all day so i built a couple snow people for it.. And she did what any German Shepard in the same situation would do,,, it attacked them.

Snow2014029_zpsb46205bf.jpg

Snow2014031_zps3d37e98d.jpg

are thos brussel sprouts?