• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes sense.

he could produce low violent, hippy Melo dramas.

can't think who is a better actor, keano reeves, Kevin causner , or chuck noris.

most people can spell chuck noris,

they all suck as actors.

I had thought previously and joked about the idea of being buried in ones' Datsun. The only true aspect of the notion is that the Datsun has to be intact and 'drive-able' and that ones' remains had been passed peacefully -intact- and placed within the vehicle to be buried. Now... picture a Datsun with a deceased individual in the driver seat and encapsulated by thick see-through poly carb with the Datsun on rollers and above ground.

Bullet Proof glass and an impenetrable "precious alloy" cage?

A post-death art display to last until decomposition of human body or possibly forever.

The Charger was called a Daytona.

- Doug

Wasn't the Superbird a Charger? That's a Road Runner with a sail on it. 

edit: the Charger Superbird was the previous year.

That fucker's set up fer some hard kornerin

Just installed Techno Toy extreme angle knuckles and heim jointed outer tie rod ends. 

Cranked the coils down pretty low. Rolled the fenders, maxed the camber plates inward. 

We stopped measuring camber in degrees. 

We broke out the fucking yardstick on this one. 

• Like 1

Does that say -5.5*? Holey fuck that's ridiculous. And to think the -1.5 ish degrees of camber on the front of my truck pisses me off with tire wear. Why this setup? Purpose built is awesome but if its for looks....

The only thing I own that's "hella flush" is my toilet.

It's up there that's for sure. It really all depends on the cars suspension and of course something like this is purpose built. What you actually see with neg camber with your eye is called static, as in where it is sitting when it's not doing anything. Camber gain is what it measures when being used, like throwing it into a turn REALLY hard. 

F1 cars push that camber until their tires start to melt, then back it off a tick. NASCAR runs a big difference between right and left side of the car (since they only turn left). Caster and scrub come into this, but it's a long and boring topic.

Does that say -5.5*? Holey fuck that's ridiculous. And to think the -1.5 ish degrees of camber on the front of my truck pisses me off with tire wear. Why this setup? Purpose built is awesome but if its for looks....

The only thing I own that's "hella flush" is my toilet.

I wish my toilet was hella flush. Goddamned low water usage piece of junk gets clogged on more than two pieces of toilet paper! And since the drain hole is so tiny it is a pain to plunge out too.

At least the owner was trying to fix the awful alignment instead of just rolling with it. Whether all that camber looks stupid is beside the point to me, TIRES ARE FREAKING EXPENSIVE! And I would think they would wear the edge of the tires out real fast. Outer tread still brand new, inner showing steel belts at 3000 miles.