• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

5 day work week 10 hour days plus moving a house full of the wife and kids random shit and a garage full of datto parts= a box full of suck. On the plus side I liquidated (burned) a ton of shit. Now the truck has a place to sleep inside.

On a random note, my truck has officially been named "lt. Dan" by the guys at my shop. Someone saw the meme with the 521 and the ford diesel, and one of the other guys has a lifted ford diesel. Funny thing is lt. Dan has jumped the diesel 6 times because both of its batteries were shot. Winning.

• Like 1

I was working at the largest GM dealer in Alaska and quit. I could type for hours about all the absouletly incredible amount of stupidity and general cluelessness of people I worked with. I walked out after yet another fight with my lead. Since then I got 2 new jobs the same week. DHL and Fred Meyer. Fred Meyer offers $12.50/hr to work the gas station..pretty good for a cake job like that..

nq8dfxdj.jpg

• Like 4

Who is that creep in mugshot?

His friends call him "Cobra." If you see him on the street, run. Don't worry, he looks real tough, but he can't keep up with a person on foot.

His friends call him "Cobra." If you see him on the street, run. Don't worry, he looks real tough, but he can't keep up with a person on foot.

he wouldnt have to, he carries a gun

he wouldnt have to, he carries a gun

So do a lot of other people, but judging by him being called "cobra" and an arrest record he isn't carrying legally and thus should be punished accordingly, I vote public hanging.....