• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the kiwi can see my posts when someone quotes me or if he just sees someone talking to themselves...

can still see the posts when it's quoted. I got the dumbass troll I wanna say andrea? Blocked and I see his posts when quoted. Mobile version even shows me where they are and asks if I wanna read them, desktop version Nothing
  • Like 2

On a side note, completely unrelated to above comment, girl would be a keeper if she weren't licking a stick, unless it was mine

what? It's because of her willingness to lick a dirty scaly piece of nature that she is appealing.

come on, as much as you stare at my dick, we all know what you like.

Nobody gives a damn about your wart covered troll dick. You're the one who likes dicks swinging in your face so much you have in your signature. Plus if they are like me they blocked your sig a long time ago.

I love your wart covered troll dick. You're not the only one who likes dicks swinging in your face so much you stare at your signature for hours. Plus if they are like me they fapped to your sig a long time ago.

I hope your daughter wasn't looking over your shoulder when you fapped.

what? It's because of her willingness to lick a dirty scaly piece of nature that she is appealing.

yes. I have issues with bodily fluids and dirty things. Had a girlfriend I actually liked kiss my armpit on accident (i shave them and she thought it was my ribs) freaked out and she tried to kiss me to calm Mr down. I made her go brush her teeth before I would kiss her