• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit who brought their mom??                                                                                                  ^^^

• Like 2

Holy shit who brought their mom??                                                                                                  ^^^

The 12 y/o doing the keg stand.  It's against the law to drink without parental supervision until you're 21.

edit:  Looking closer.  I'm pretty sure that's a pedophile party.  All of the guys look 30+ except for the one in the back with glasses.  All of the girls look 18 and under except for the old broad in the front.  Who knew that 1/5 of pedos were chicks?

• Like 1

No body waxing was spared that day .

Throw back to the old soul music of times past.

trust me why would i too you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, again?

Well shit, I'm in a perfect career for it. Although they would probably still shut us down and send us into service. Damn

tell your boss that they need to start painting Prada or DYNY logos underneath those commercial jets, Russians love that shit and hopefully won't shoot em down.