• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda funny how useless those gigantic trucks look without gigantic wheels.  I hate the new Chevys.  30 inch tires and wheelwells to fit 38s.  Dumb.

• Like 1

I was in a new sierra yesterday. Only 250 miles on it. Damn thing had a weird knock/pop while driving at any speed or direction.

I also put on a ICON coilover setup on a brand new silverado, made it look like how it should have from the factory. I cant even get under the tranny crossmember on the new 4x4s with my creeper, and as most of you know, I am on the smaller side. Lowest 4x4 currently made. 2wd frontiers and tacomas still take the cake for being low though. But then again, 4x4 tacomas also have the best ground clearance stock...

Yesterday, I had to get a slight bit cunty with a teller. My girl calls me, said that she "thinks" she may have overdrawn her account and does not want to get dinged with that charge, so asks me to go put a couple of bucks in her account to make sure. No big deal, I was heading into town anyway. So, I get there, I have her account number and tell the guy I want to deposit this cash in this account, that's it. The fucker won't let me. I explained to him the situation, who I was to her and all that jazz, still, no. I then said in a quiet and very belittling tone " I need you to explain to me the scam I may be pulling here by giving someone my money. I am not taking out any money, I am not even going to ask for a statement, just putting money into an account. I know that you have rules and all, but I really need you to tell me what the potential danger is in this, because I am fuckin stumped". 

He went and got the manager, who took the cash. Before I left I said "is there anything I can sign here that will let anyone deposit money into my account that wants to, because I don't want to miss out on that should it ever happen." All I got was a dirty look. I should have burst in with my ninja mask/t-shirt, pretended I had a gun in my coat and forced him to take my money.

• Like 4

Nobody move!!  Hands above your head, and get down on your knees!  If nobody moves, nobody gets hurt.  Who has the keys to the safe?  I need to unload this bag of money into it.  You will take this money!