CANBY Welcoming Committee.....................

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you got it mang.. 

hes not "on" ratsun anymore... id have to guess he still lurks as a guest tho.. prolly reading this whole thing. 

Oh I don't doubt it.....but if it's him....I don't know what beef he has with me??

He came over to my campsite and we offered him a Fresh, hand squeezed Margarita??

......sorry if that's offensive.....I promise I won't offer you a refreshing drink again.....

• Like 5

Justin McMartin You are a massive fucking pussy fart.

Your kind is what is wrong with the interplanet (combination of both the internet and planet obviously)

Hope you eat shit and die bitch.

That said, now I hope he has an issue with me.

Cause that will be then end of ALL his issues.

He hasnt understood the term "out of fucks given" until he has met me.

• Like 1

First couple calls I thought it was Nanner fuckin' with me  :lol: ......that's why I was laughing at the guy.....

.....but when he talked to my boss for twenty plus minutes??.......made me wonder.....  :confused:

Justin is old member datsunoob

Yeah he was in my face at Canby. He had some deal with Skunk and Jessy in the past that was contentious. Jessy said something back to him on line (I forget) but I guess I said something like 'you go girl' for the lultz. Damned if I remember every lultz I ever had. Anyway he obviously remembers everything and can't let it go either. He said it and I was one of the reasons he left Ratsun and how it was so down hill, blah blah, blah. Took me a long long time to realize that he was REALLY serious and PISSED OFF!!! I thought he was just a concerned member with some insight to share. Shortly into this conversation I had to get up and walk around because my back is fucked up a little and after about 15 min I find myself alone with him in the dark. The light goes on and I start looking for other people to stand around near. I wasn't exactly intimidated but more confused  than anything. He never threatened, but I see now looking back that he was really angry. (and drunk)

I kept calling him Noob but he would say "Noob is dead". I was surprised to see him there. He's into '50s rods and lifestyle... you know T shirts, greased back hair rolled up jeans and 6 feet of chain on your satchel sized wallet. He seemed to have moved on.... car wise at least.