Posts.... Did You Know????

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the chances of the 1 millionth post being relevant or a good Datto topic? Like this irrelevant post.

A million to one!!!!

Mmm like this one: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/58563-friggin-rice-burners/ that had to be closed but did generate 83 posts towards out million, so thanks for that.

I have been thinking about how datzenmike has almost 40,000 posts, do you guys realize how long it would take to post 40,000 times, even if you could average just a minute for each post, which I could not do and have made any type of contribution, it would take you almost 28 days straight 24 hours a day posting every minute, that's a freaking month(Feb).

Ratsun has been here about 80 months, that's a lot of life spent on here, considering that likely only 10 percent of your time or less on Ratsun is spent posting, the rest is just surfing, and i may be logged on here, but i actually sit in front of the screen of this computer only an hour each day max during the week, but I am talking about post counts right now, we don't really want to get into time spent in front of a computer screen, do we?  :lol:

• Like 3

ratsun.net was registered 7 years 4 months ago. (First week of April 2006)
This website has global alexa page ranking of #651,302.
The domain has .net extension.
This site's Google Page Rank is 2/10.
Its estimated Value is $ 1,200.00 and get daily income of around $ 5.00.
As no active threats were reported recently, ratsun.net is SAFE to browse.

Ratsun does not sell advertizing space nor does it intend to in the future.... and for that we are thankful.

Well in a day and a half we've added about 380 posts per day so maybe next Sunday.

I don't think the forum keeps track of who posts what number in the count. Also when a post is removed I'm not sure if it removes it from the posters total or the forums total. It's just a number. A big number.

About 1,800 to go.