Ah yes, that McIntosh MC-7270. 

_57.jpg

Oh, and a pair of these Kliptschorns

ScreenShot2014-10-07at81117PM.png

One of these Mc Prototype built by Clearaudio Thank you

ScreenShot2014-10-07at82329PM.png

And I'll need one of these ZYX Universe II MC Cartridges

ZYX.jpeg

A VAC Statement Phono Preamp and that should do it. 

STATEphonofrontWhBG.jpg

Then the only place to get cables and wire is Radio Shack and I discover I'm really in hell.

• Like 1

I'm no Bible thumper but I don't think you get to order other people around in heaven. Maybe they have a few good hole in the wall bars with a tiny stage though. Jeff Buckley and a 30 year old single malt scotch. 

• Like 2

In the same way that my 2015yo bottle of Jesus scotch is not unique, nor authentic. It is manifested, and just as awesome as the real deal. So are my live musicians and muses in Heaven. Nina can do her own thing, and I can hear her live. Without this impossible concept, heaven would not differ from earth. (Which I actually do believe we are all in heaven now).

• Like 2

My heaven would be an infinite wrecking yard where I just wander in the day time and sleep in back seats at night

Even though I like to say "I'll sleep when I'm dead", I don't even think I'd bother with sleep if I had an infinite wrecking yard and all eternity to roam it.  :angel:

Guess I couldn't rule out power naps though.

We are stardust, the elements forged in a star's final death throws and supernova explosion. Nuclear cigarette ash billions of years in the making. Perhaps this expanding universe will eventually collapse back into an infinite black hole taking time with it, with another big bang on the other side that expands and collapses back to create yet another big bang on this side. Maybe it has been doing this forever but we only can guess at this one right now before us. Yet there is always a deja vu to life like we have met someone or done something before. Maybe we have done this all before.... 

• Like 1

We are stardust, the elements forged in a star's final death throws and supernova explosion. Nuclear cigarette ash billions of years in the making. Perhaps this expanding universe will eventually collapse back into an infinite black hole taking time with it, with another big bang on the other side that expands and collapses back to create yet another big bang on this side. Maybe it has been doing this forever but we only can guess at this one right now before us. Yet there is always a deja vu to life like we have met someone or done something before. Maybe we have done this all before.... 

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme_zps7f974a6b.j

• 2 weeks later...