Selling my 1200 ute!

ggzilla

I just did that math... I could trade him 1800 medium Rat and Wrenches. It would only take 50yrds of material to make... we might have that in white. Or maybe that red, but would need 100yrds of that red since its a half roll. 

That would be a shit ton of weeding. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to convince the wife we needed to buy this...she's still a little upset I haven't sold the other car yet it turns out <_<

Anyone want to store this in Washington/Oregon until next Canby? :ninja:  That should give me enough time to make up a good story.

See honey I won this raffle...really :rofl:

Also thinking if it doesn't sell on Ebay Ggzilla should just do a raffle. Say a ~100 tickets at a $100 a piece or something.

I would grab this if I hade the funds laying around,

& no cars (down to 8) at this time.

Why aren't you taking this with you?

- Doug

Having seen it in person a few times whom ever bought it will be very happy with their purchase.

At least it went for more than i could afford right now,,, cuz i was starting to have chest pains for a second there

wow.... probably would have better to ship this. I hope the bidder backs out or something. That's just not enough!

I still think the raffle idea would generate the most money... also selling a car on Ebay is NOT binding. One of the few things that isn't.

At $5100 if the bidder backs out seriously I would totally pay that. As in PM if he does..