Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tumblr_nl6s45DAZ91u2rj44o1_500.gif

‘NASA hacker’: ‘I found evidence America has space warships’

A hacker who faced a ten year legal battle after allegedly breaking into NASA computers has talked about what he found there.

Gary McKinnon believes he found evidence of a secret American space programme run by the Navy – with what sounds like warships in space.

He reveals all in a long video interview on UFO channel RichPlanet TV saying, ‘I kept going for months and months. I kept thinking, ‘They’re going to close this door’.

McKinnon has spoken out about his finds before, but rarely in such depth.

He says, ‘I used a program called Landsearch, which could search all the files and folders.

‘But I scanned and looked for documents, I found an Excel spreadsheet which said, ‘Non-terrestrial officers’.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/07/nasa-hacker-i-found-evidence-america-has-space-warships-5550496/#ixzz3tmxwlpLK

I'd be more likely to buy the fiat over the nsx.

I just read an article about the new nsx and the pundits complaining about how slow it was.

Um...the original nsx was slow. Did we really expect more from Honda at this stage?

Wow, I haven't looked into it, I'm dissapointed, after the S2000 that Honda put out I imagined the next big deal to be.....well.....big :(

My dad had a spyder when I was lil. We lost a wheel on an overpass going 90k skidded down to the shoulder then went looking in backyards by the freeway until we found it. Stole a lug nut from each of the other wheels and limped back to the place that we got tires from that day. The dude that did the change got yelled at rank by his boss and fired on the spot.